Do you have before, during and after pics? Show off today!

I'm a visual person. I have avoided the camera for many years. It's so sad. I have 2 beautiful grandsons. 3 and 5. Today 5 year old graduated from preschool. My daughter took our picture and I wasn't repulsed. This is a huge step for me. I'll post my during pics as soon as I get them developed.

Replies

• cindyfaye
    cindyfaye Posts: 72
    I'm a visual person. I have avoided the camera for many years. It's so sad. I have 2 beautiful grandsons. 3 and 5. Today 5 year old graduated from preschool. My daughter took our picture and I wasn't repulsed. This is a huge step for me. I'll post my during pics as soon as I get them developed.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    My current pic was taken over Memorial Day Weekend. I don't have any "before" pics, really, because I wasn't small long enough to take any! :laugh:

I'll try to take some sexy pics like iluvsparkles has! I love that main pic!!
  • cindyfaye
    I can't wait to post my during pic. It's adorable. 18 pounds has made such a big difference.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I have a before pic in my pictures. That was my motivation. It was taken right around Christmas and I did not realize how I looked. The rest are more recent. It is motivating to see the difference.
  • cindyfaye
    Thanks for sharing. You look awesome.
  • mandyjo
    mandyjo Posts: 28
    <<<i have one before pic.. it was a at christmas. I was 197 then..holding my then 11 month old in a blanket.. Most of my pictures are headshots... or behind a few kids.. LOL>>> :embarassed:
  • cindyfaye
    Most of my pics are behind kids too. You look awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hi

I also have only one before pic from x-mas posted (lying on my stomach....pretty much a head shot)
    As most of us know, you don't want to take pics when you don't like how you look....I always tried to get a head shot with the kids

Kim
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I have before pics that i have taken, but I am way too ashamed to show them hahaha Half way I will take more, and then at my goal once again and then will post. I too love seeing before and after pics! they are so encouraging!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    You look great!! Congrats!!! Yes my current pic is the main pic on my profile the other ones are from about a month into the program I had only lost like 4 lbs at that time. I dont have any shots with like my whole body in em. They disgust me....but, it's getting better. I kinda wish I would have gotten a before pic of the body so I could compare...but oh well too late not goin back to do that...:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I have a before pic in my profile pics. You can't miss it! I am standing with my hubby, holding my then 9 month old son..LOL! Trying to hide behind him!! hehehehe!
  • cindyfaye
    Thanks for sharing your stories and pics. This is what keeps me going. . .knowing that I'm gonna change like you guys are changing. Seriously. . .Thank you.
  • Meriller
    Meriller Posts: 55 Member
    Kim / Kimber... you look great! I've lost just under 20 lbs so far, and would love to lose another 12 or so, but seem to have hit a plateau!

Did you encounter this at all? I ask because we look to have the approximate same weight loss goals... Any advice would be appreciated!
    Jill
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    I have just one before picture and I'm sitting in it ,so it doesn't give a great visual. I think I have broken my plateau, I have my fingers crossed. I got on the scales today and they said 158 and I've been at 160 for three months. Maybe gardening is a good thing after all. lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Jill

Thanks! :)

I have to say that I'm REALLY lucky that I never hit a stubborn plateau
    I think I might have gone one week w/ out loosing but for the most part lost something (even if it was 1/2 pound)...so that kept me going
    I did increase my cals and started working out...so maybe that jumped started things when I was about 1/2 way to my goal

Good luck!!
    Kim
  • My current avatar is a good recent picture. I'll probably upload a couple from my Blackberry sometime soon here. I don't have a scanner/printer anymore but this is a perfect excuse to pick up one on payday. I would like to scan my highschool picture and a couple of other ones that had me morbidly obese.