Insanity w/o, women what did you think of it?pics plz!

Options
2»

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Thanks and there wasn't a significant change in the scale maybe 2-3lb the whole 63 days.....never did get my shirt.... :/.

The first time I did it, I got the shirt. I think the shirt is a reward for even attempting the workout and not for getting ripped :wink:
  • jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    awesome, thanks everyone! I'm starting Insanity tonight! I will likely need a mat because my right knee is bad, so don't want to make it worst! Hoping to see nice results over the next two months...let the journey of sweat and pain begin! haha
  • jennbriere
    jennbriere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was trying to log-in the Insanity workout on here, but they don't have it.... what did you guys put your Insanity workout under? I'd like to know how many calories I'm burning approximately so I know how many to eat back.

Thanks!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I was trying to log-in the Insanity workout on here, but they don't have it.... what did you guys put your Insanity workout under? I'd like to know how many calories I'm burning approximately so I know how many to eat back.

Thanks!

This is really hard to say, every body is different. I have a heart rate monitor and a BodyMediaFit. My calorie burns usually average around 270-300 during Insanity but I've seen other people burn a lot more.
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I wear a heart rate monitor and my average burn for insanity is 420 calories...i am 5'8" and weigh 144
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I'm on week 2 of Insanity and I have a HRM. I burn between 300-450 calories depending on which DVD.
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    you definitely won't bulk up with insanity. it is primarily cardio and using body weight for any of the resistance exercises.

Plus in general, women have a very hard time bulking up, unless that is what you are trying to do, it is unlikely you will get bulky even if you strength train a few times per week. Women don't build muscle in the same way men do, so I wouldn't be concerned.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!