Looking for good friends to motivate and to be motivated.

Options
Camo_Man
Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
My name is Mike and I am 44 almost 45 and I am looking to add some positive people and good friends to my life. I am a Beachbody coach but I am not on here to sell anything or to tell anyone what to do. I have good advice and can find answers but what I really want are good friends who like to laugh and have fun and are supportive and also like to be supported as well. It doesn't have to be all about exercise as I have a strong passion for the outdoors and fishing and hunting and camping so if you are into those things please feel free to add me and just anyone who is looking for a loyal friend and someone to talk to...:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Replies

• Camo_Man
    Options
    Bump
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sent ya friend request.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike motivation is what keeps you going, you need to laugh and keep pushing each other I sent you a request :)

Nadia
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Thanks for the FR's and laughs are very much needed...especially with snow still on the ground.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Like to "smash it up" with laughs during the week!!! LOL
    Did post a joke in Food Note diary every day but ran out at the minute!!

Anyone can add and enter the madhouse!
  • SheriBishop
    Options
    I'd love to add you. I am also 44, headed for 45, and trying to get in shape before I'm really old lol
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you would like. Friends are alway good to have.
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the add's and looking forward to getting to know you all a little and motivating each other...keep them coming!!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and you can add me....so long as you don't try to sell me ShakeO. :laugh:
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    No worries...I am not on here to sell anyone...just be a good friend and motivator and also looking for the same in return.
  • katelynnsmom1978
    Options
    Yes please! I need some male friends to get some different perspectives.
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    I will do my best :O)
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Thanks for all the new friends today.
  • uhohkerri
    uhohkerri Posts: 43
    Options
    I am 31 but I could deff use some more motivation been struggling. you can add me if you like
  • JScar1964
    JScar1964 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and you can add me....so long as you don't try to sell me ShakeO. :laugh:

How 'bout some Rest & Recovery?
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as a friend, always looking for good friends. I'll send request.
  • ChangingDad
    ChangingDad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Camo... FR sent... heading to 45 myself this year and will take all the good advice and support I can get and glad to give support and laughs along the way.
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Added y'all...if I missed anyone please send a FR!!
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    I am 55 and going to be 56 in two weeks. Need laughs and motivation in my life. Will send a FR. I have arthritis in all joints so exercise is a challenge for me.
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Added :O)