Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello

jtfoster_123
jtfoster_123 Posts: 19
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello fitness pal world!!! I have been a part of this for about 2 weeks now and have not lost a songle pound grrrr. My issues are not with the working out part but with the eating right part. I would love to meet people that can encourage me and hopefully I can also encourage on our journey to being healthy and skinny too :happy:

Replies

• Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Welcome! I too have been here for about 2 weeks, though that first week I didn't try hard. I've learnt my secret is measuring and weighing my food! I love the website for helping me to keep track of my calories and what not...it helps me make smart decisions! You can do it!!! :-)
  • XoXoCountryGalXoXo
    XoXoCountryGalXoXo Posts: 41 Member
    I'm right there with you on the eating part! Just can't seem to get it right for long periods of time! Love to exercise though! Feel free to add me!
  • bdiglio
    bdiglio Posts: 1 Member
    Good morning! I've been working with MFP for almost two weeks and I love it!! I am at one of the heaviest weights that I've been at since being pregnant. I am extremely uncomfortable at this weight and need to do something for myself. The first week I lost 2.4 pounds and I was so excited. My biggest problem is cutting back on Dr. Pepper. I keep telling myself that I am not on a diet but instead I'm just keeping track of what goes in to my mouth. Once I started keeping track of what I was eating I was really surprised at how much snacking I was doing without even thinking about it. The message boards are really encouraging. Love the idea of setting small goals with rewards. That seems to get me motivated.
    First Goal - 5 lbs lost = new haircut and style (can't wait)
  • Small weight loss goals seem to be a really great idea, I will have to think of some things to set for myself. Thanks....
  • sagithia
    sagithia Posts: 135 Member
    Welcome fellow weighloss seeker. I recommend thagt you make sure first and foremost you get MORE than 8 cups of water a day.Secondly, structure it so that you eat your biggest meal at breakfast and smaller meals throughot the day and if you want something save it for your cheat meal once a week to curb cravings.
  • PamelaHoneyHuggy
    PamelaHoneyHuggy Posts: 37 Member
    :love: What is helping me Tabby is to plan my day ahead of time. Then if I eat more add it and if I don't( which is hardley ever lol) take it away! Keep going we can do this.... Love ya, Mom:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.