Iowa people speak out!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lmdarr97
    lmdarr97 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am from Ayrshire, IA. A very small town near Spencer, IA, home of the biggest county fair! Awesome to see so many people from Iowa on here. Makes it feel even more like home!
  • mrslehan2013
    Options
    Hi!! I'm from Grimes, IA (Near Des Moines). This is my first day here!! I am looking to lose 40-50 pounds by July! I could use some friends to help motivate me on here!
  • clairecandoit11
    clairecandoit11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Cedar Rapids here!! =)
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I used to live in the Quad Cities! Now I live in Quincy, IL. About an hr south of the Illinois, Missouri, Iowa boarder.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    long time (40 years) Quad Citian here !! Grew up in Bettendorf and now living in Davenport.
  • jack3Dav3
    jack3Dav3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in SE Iowa, now residing in KS... Wouldn't mind some Iowa MFP friends. Feel free to add!
  • I'm from Iowa too!!!!!!!!!! feel free to add me :D
  • Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm from Iowa myself :) I live outside of Grinnell a ways. If anyone would like to add me feel free!
  • thressacj
    Options
    I live in Des Moines...I'm always looking for new friends. Please add me :happy:
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Born and lived for 5 years in Fairfield Iowa with all those crazy TMers
  • pjunge11
    Options
    Cedar Rapids/Iowa City girl myself!
    Feel free to add! I love local motivation :)
  • roadtripper23
    Options
    It really helps that I have a walking buddy that I really only see when we get together for our walks. We talk and walk and we forget how cold it is and just enjoy the day. If you have the right clothing the cold isn't that bad. So Iowa people just get outside and start walking.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Northwest Iowa here been here all my life :)
  • wurstera
    wurstera Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Raised in Northwestern Illinois but just moved to Dubuque this last November! Just signed up today.....