Needing support buddies:)

Options
I am a 30 year old mother of three. All 6 and under! I am a full time mother, work full time and go to school full time..I am exhausted! Out of shape..and miserable goes right along with it..I am looking for support buddies to help keep me accountable and motivated, and wished the same from me:) I am gradually introducing healthy version of foods to my family and so far met with little resistance..I just need to keep my motivation going so I don't fall off track..again! :)) Please feel free to add me!!

Replies

• Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add!!
  • lowcaloriecupboard
    Options
    I'd love to help keep you motivated and draw motivation from you! I can share some low calorie kid friendly recipes that my fiancé and I have come up with! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Feel free to add me, I'll be glad to support you! Good luck!

xx
    Ginny, 25
  • katelynnsmom1978
    Options
    R:happy: ight here with you sister. mother of 3 as well. I stopped working to take care of them and now I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I'm only 34 and I feel 50. I've just began kicking it into gear and I feel much better now. My first time on here I lost 25 lbs but then the holidays hit and took some time off, Ya 3 months later I'm up and at it again. This time I'm trying to get some friends to help keep me on the wagon. Would love to co-motivate.
  • kjchapa82
    kjchapa82 Posts: 15
    Options
    I can so relate katelynnsmom! Motivation for me is KEY! I get bummed out over no results or distracted by a slice of cake..:))
    Thanks to everyone for the adds!