Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Options
I cannot think of a better way to ruin a perfectly delicious pizza. In all seriousness though, I tried to make one yesterday, not only did the "crust" stick to the pan, getting completely ripped apart when I tried to move it, but it also tore my stomach up. I would rather spend the hour on an elliptical machine so I could eat real pizza than spend the time and energy making one out of cauliflower.

Replies

• megot78
    megot78 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You know, you're right....I made cauliflower "breadsticks' yesterday and while I wasn't bothered by the taste & they didn't upset my stomach, it really was a time consuming process and really just not worth it to me. I will just stick to roasting my cauliflower & eat something Flat Outs for my pizza crust if I'm really needing pizza. For me, it' more about wanting the cheese, than the crust anyway.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    The taste wasn't bad. It just wasn't pizza. I commented to my wife about it and how some members here said it was a good "fix" for a pizza craving. I guess it is a fix in as much as you will need to spend 2 plus hours throwing it all together and then realize you just wanted to eat a bag of mozzarella cheese.

I made it, tasted it, thought it was decent, went to the pizza place down the street, got my slices, admitted they were much better. Called it a day.