I'm new :)

Options
Hello!! I just signed up on the site and I am very excited. I have battled with my weight for years. I am at the point now where I am very unhappy with my body and need to do something. I am starting P90x today. I know it won't be easy but I have to do it. I am looking for friends that are on a weight loss journey and need support and accountability. We can keep up on Facebook too.

Replies

• mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! :) Would love to be friends!
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me :)
  • lowcaloriecupboard
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)
  • zrenjithz
    Options
    Well, I am on the same track.. Just started to realize that I am overweighed.. Lets do it .. :)
  • lornalou82
    lornalou82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me, i am not new to MFP however i am starting to use it properly and decided to join the forum :)
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi!1 Feel free to add me. I am also doing P90X and would love someone to support me and to help motivate...

Mike
  • gloriaallen36
    gloriaallen36 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me!! :flowerforyou:
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome to the rest of your life, I am glad we all have desided to join the land of livers, not spectators anymore. my life is flyiny by and I wish this was available 25 years ago, I think it would of made those years nicer and it is hard to break old habits. But here we all go. Add me cause lord knows I could use all the help on the change I can. wish you all sucess.
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    Thank you all for the replies! I got my profile all set up and I am excited to start this journey with you all.
  • ChrisinGA
    ChrisinGA Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you. This is a GREAT place
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on MFP on and off for over a year. I haven't noticed alot of difference for me yet, but I know it's my own fault. I lack exercise. I sit at a desk all day. I do go to a zumba class 2x week and just bought the book The Shred, so I'm hoping it will give me some guidelines to follow. Good luck to you.... we're all here for the same reason - to take care of ourselves!
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here. Feel free to add me.
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. We all have the journey to make and it's great when have others along the way who can give a word or two of encouragement.