ZERO calorie RANCH

Options
liz3marie
liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
24ci23o.jpg

i had a fellow MFP'er tell her friends about calorie free dressings not to long ago! I just happend to remember this today while i was shopping. I bought it and it tastes GREAT! they have more flavors but im partial to ranch dressing. Found at walmart in the dressings isle its Waldens Farms brand!

Replies

• dsm0001
    dsm0001 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thanks for sharing! I will be looking into this for sure!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Glad someone likes it, everything from them makes me sick. Oh well.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I tried their honey mustard and did not care for it. I like the Bolthouse Farms yogurt dressings for a good alternative. 35-45 calories for 2T, depending on the flavor. i've tried the honey mutart, bleu cheese, ranch and Caesar and enjoyed them all.
  • christynek
    christynek Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Oh dear god. I must have this,
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I tried their honey mustard and did not care for it. I like the Bolthour Farms yogurt dressings for a good alternative. 35-45 calories for 2T, depending on the flavor. i've tried the honey mutart, bleu cheese, ranch and Caesar and enjoyed them all.

Boltouse farms is sooo good. Even my 3 year old loves the salsa ranch with her spinach.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I don't really like it as is... I add one serving of BBQ sauce to it.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i bought this a few weeks ago and just havent opened it yet
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    There is no substitute for original Ranch dressing.

None.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Um, what. This sounds..... scary. I can't even take the taste of "lite" or "low fat" dressings, so I'm sure this would not taste good to me. But hey, if you like it, awesome!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I tried their "Peanut spread"....don't waste your money! Absolutely nothing like peanut butter and tastes like cardboard!
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    I use several of the Waldens dressings and so far they are great. They have a Raspberry vinegrett that is awesome - I could drink it out of the bottle
  • suzywantsitall
    suzywantsitall Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I tried their honey mustard and did not care for it. I like the Bolthouse Farms yogurt dressings for a good alternative. 35-45 calories for 2T, depending on the flavor. i've tried the honey mutart, bleu cheese, ranch and Caesar and enjoyed them all.

Also have tried these and they are REALLY good, I have used the honey mustard on salmon and it s to die for.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    blaaaahahhhhhh
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't sniff it to check for freshness once it gets close to expiration. You will taste every chemical that went into making that zero calories. I was cleaning the fridge out at work and just tossing whatever stunk or was grossly expired. I will never eat anything from that brand again.
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    24ci23o.jpg

i had a fellow MFP'er tell her friends about calorie free dressings not to long ago! I just happend to remember this today while i was shopping. I bought it and it tastes GREAT! they have more flavors but im partial to ranch dressing. Found at walmart in the dressings isle its Waldens Farms brand!

I have also tried this...it is delish!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't sniff it to check for freshness once it gets close to expiration. You will taste every chemical that went into making that zero calories. I was cleaning the fridge out at work and just tossing whatever stunk or was grossly expired. I will never eat anything from that brand again.

sO TRUE!! I rather have the extra 70 calories or more and have ingested something more natural than some chemically changed food item.
    Zero calorie dressing.......its just not possible
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    If it's calorie free and fat free.... then what IS it?
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    If it's calorie free and fat free.... then what IS it?

It's blahhhhhhhh :bigsmile:
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ingredients
    Purified triple filtered water, white vinegar, salt, oat fiber, cellulose gel, pasteurized egg yolk, natural flavors, garlic powder, onion powder, titanium dioxide, lemon juice, white pepper, xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, parsley, sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness), sucralose.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Ingredients
    Purified triple filtered water, white vinegar, salt, oat fiber, cellulose gel, pasteurized egg yolk, natural flavors, garlic powder, onion powder, titanium dioxide, lemon juice, white pepper, xanthan gum, propylene glycol alginate, parsley, sodium benzoate (to preserve freshness), sucralose.

No egg Yolks!?!?!??!!??!:frown: