Anyone around 5'4 1/2?

Options
Hey! Just looking for some new friends that are regular updaters/commenters around the same height as me?

What are your goals? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hausisse
    hausisse Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 5 ish and my goal is to maintain my current weight (104/105 lbs-ish) after having dealt with disordered eating in high school :)
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 3 inches and looking to lose 20 pounds. I plan to be active here every day, as that helps me stay motivated and accountable. I'm new and looking for friends, so feel free to add me.
  • annab1684
    annab1684 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'4 too - please add me anyone :)
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    5`4 right here!! Go ahead and add me =)
  • emtbabe
    emtbabe Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my goal weight is 110 lbs:smile:
  • kellyrichardson503
    kellyrichardson503 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm 5.4 and have at least 28lb to lose! iv'e gone from being about 14st when i had my baby and now i'm 12.3! though iv'e just changed things up and following low cal/fat diet with mfp and its brilliant! :) x
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4ish, I'm looking to lose 70 to 80 lbs - kinda let myself go. So far since January 1, I've lost 20 lbs through exercise and really paying attention to what I was eating. I just starting tracking through this site a few weeks ago and I'm loving it! :)
  • Paulay224
    Options
    It's nice to see that people around our same height all have similar goals... I am 5'4 and looking to get around 112ish :)

I plan to be here everyday, I am really looking to get to my goal within the next few months and you have to absolutely watch what/how you eat!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I'm 5'4! I need to lose about 45 more pounds! You can add me, if you like.
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 1/2!! I was on here regularly for a while, but kind of got off the bandwagon for a while. Trying to get back on here as well as working out more frequently because I was doing so well until 3 months ago! Any one fell free to add me!
  • emtmissie1
    emtmissie1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"n a good day. I just joined this a few days ago..I'm doing WW, but kinda like this more!!. I have 50 lbs to lose so.....I'm off to Zumba, night
  • Vanwee933
    Vanwee933 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im 5' 5" and looking for friends to motivate me, im back to my pre pregnancy weight but would like to tone up and loose my chicken wings. :)
  • FLCANDI81
    FLCANDI81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4'' and am currently 207 pounds.. my highest weight was 221, my first goal is to get under 200 for first time in 5 years.. second will be 185, etc. I am currently a 16 in pants, a XL in most shirts, and just unhappy w my weight.. not my body.. my weight. I had a moment and woke up around the beginning of the year. Besides missing one day here and there for vacation reasons or being sick, I have been logging consistently since November 2012. I am down 4 pounds now.. and I am finding my way. My eating is smthg I struggle w... emotional eating sucks.. but I walk 4-6 days a week, and I do the 30 day shred dvd. I would love to be your friend and support one another.. add me. :-)
  • kgeer31
    kgeer31 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...5'41/2" and currently 178#. NEED to drop 25-30# originally from baby weight, but now it's gotten health related. I love exercising (zumba rules!), but am having a hard time pulling my diet together consistantly. The friends I have made here help keep me accountable--I'm embarrassed sometimes what I have to log b/c I didn't think first. At the end of the day, I have to answer to them AND myself!
  • ljwatts28
    ljwatts28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and and looking to loose around 10-15 more pounds. Anyone please feel free to add me, I'm on here everyday even if it's not a good food day I still chart it
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    5'4 1/2 here
  • MissySchwab
    MissySchwab Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    5'3 and I am here almost daily .Feel free to add me
  • chamorita79
    chamorita79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and would like to be about 130 lbs. I have lost 30 lbs so far since January and I need to lose about 45 more lbs.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    <
    5'4 even tho I feel like I'm shrinking...lol :smile:
    28 lbs to go to get to goal...then reevaluate.
    Feel free to add if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • calimoma
    calimoma Posts: 64
    Options
    im 5'4 too. sometimes having a hard time staying consistent. i would like to lose at least 20 then go from there!