Always looking for friends for motivation :)

Options
Been on here for a while now, I have lost weight then gained it back from eating whenever I get bored, sad, Ect.. I am getting back on track. If ya are looking for friends to help keep ya motivated or to help motivate go ahead and request :)

Replies

• Netwalks
    Netwalks Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    :smile: I try to log on each day and provide motivation ad support . Add me if you like
  • zachhaines85
    Options
    Word up I've been using mfp for awhile and only have one friend, and hes never on i could use a friend too...lets MOTIVATE each other!!
  • PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]35793472.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bkirk1027
    bkirk1027 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    always looking for friends to help!!! would like to find some people to chat with and support :0)... Pease feel free to add me.....

33855154.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • micmetills
    Options
    I agree everytime i am stressed or emotional my first response is to EAT! and then i feel guilty afterwards. you are not alone
  • mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at this like a change in my lifestyle forever. I log in everyday so if you'd like you can add me, or anyone else for that matter
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you can add me (or anyone for that matter):wink: i'm on here everyday and love having motivated friends on my friends list, i log everyday and give a lot of support to others! xox
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    same here, feel free to add me also.