Replies

• fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Amazing work you should be so proud
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER FORGET that 50 can look like this!!! You are my inspiration! I mean, seriously! I never saw myself getting older and frumpy and you are living proof of just how incredible 50 is! GO YOU! I love the bikini, too.

Thank you so much for the great complement I love being 50....thanks I love my new bikini my husband picked it he's got great taste!! Never give up on yourself in the way you want to look and feel :)
  • HTaylor0517
    HTaylor0517 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are an inspiration to all us in the 50 club!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Walking is so good for you, I'm glad its something you love. :)
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration. You are a role model for showing how the human spirit can overcome so much. Thank you for sharing.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • 62clpowell
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the wonderful comments...I surely feel amazing :-)
  • eidc
    eidc Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! nd to do it when you have had a great loss in your life! Truly inspiring!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Congrats!!!
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I think it's awesome that you decided to take charge of your life. I admire the strength you found to make so many positive changes in your life even after such a horrible tragedy. I'm sure your son is looking down on you with pride. :)
  • alabamamommy
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Well done! Not only for losing the weight and getting in shape, but for recognizing how you got there and overcoming those emotions and not letting them control your life.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    HOLY MONKEYS!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! :drinker:
  • yankee_grl
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to rock the bathing suit. You are truly an inspiration. I have recently dealt with some very dark times and I have allowed my health to fall to the bottom of the list of priorities. Seeing your success makes me realize I can pull myself up and do it too! Thanks for sharing.
  • 150is
    150is Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! you look amazing!!! I want to look like you when I turn 50 in a few years. You need to be proud and this came to mind this SNL skit that I have loved. It's Sally Omalley being 50! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiehDcVZ-vA
  • 62clpowell
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! you look amazing!!! I want to look like you when I turn 50 in a few years. You need to be proud and this came to mind this SNL skit that I have loved. It's Sally Omalley being 50! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiehDcVZ-vA

That was too cute thanks for sharing :wink:
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a change, you look so much younger now too.
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    New you, new shower curtain.

Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!