round 1 insanity results 28lbs gone! in 9 weeks

Options

Replies

• Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you both if it is okay? I am trying to find others doing the insanity workout. I have just started week three and have completed my first fit test. My scales are not down much (pound or two) but I feel a lot stronger and my jeans are fitting better. You look completely amazing and I its excellent you have seen such improvement in just 9 weeks.....Keep it the great work!
  • ShannonS2714
    ShannonS2714 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You should be very proud!!!!
  • ksamu130
    ksamu130 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow! absolutely amazing, I'm doing insanity a well. Just started my second month. I hope to get those same results as well. congratulations.
  • hexspinner
    hexspinner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing!
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! Congrats and keep up the hard work!!!
  • LizRodmell
    LizRodmell Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am going to add you both if it is okay? I am trying to find others doing the insanity workout. I have just started week three and have completed my first fit test. My scales are not down much (pound or two) but I feel a lot stronger and my jeans are fitting better. You look completely amazing and I its excellent you have seen such improvement in just 9 weeks.....Keep it the great work!

of course. a bit of support goes along way !
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Your abs are looking great! You are right 28 pds in 2 months is a wonderful accomplishment and show of dedication!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • irmacasillas
    Options
    that is so AWESOME!!! you've done so good!! keep it up!!! WAY TO GO!!!
  • zhannka77
    zhannka77 Posts: 27
    Options
    YOu look amamzing.. good for you.. All the hard work has really paid off.. keep it up
  • angel0225mel
    angel0225mel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great to see results on a real body!! I look forward to starting my insanity after I drop another 10lbs with just cardio!
  • garcia_we88
    garcia_we88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! That is a great. Good job at sticking to it. :)
  • fitmomma23
    fitmomma23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!! You are amazing way to go! I will be starting insanity.....I am doing 30 day shred at the moment. I just had a baby 5 months ago and don't want to go straight into insanity and quit so I am building up to it. Way to go you are awesome!
  • virgolove34
    virgolove34 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Michelled1919
    Michelled1919 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking great!!!
  • KamFit12
    KamFit12 Posts: 43
    Options
    Great Job. I am in my first week. Great Motivation
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Amazing results too!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    wow!!! great job!!!
  • judylduval
    judylduval Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG you are truely inspirational thank you for your story I am new to myfitnesspal and have been reading post to get me motivated and yours has thank you thank you thank you...
    My name is Judy from Brisbane Australia I am 50 years old and very overweight, but with the help of others I plan to lose it. I have just bought a Jillian Michaels DVD to get me started, wish me luck.:happy:
  • sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    seriously amazing results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!