Help! My *kitten* is getting too big!

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    In for the booty shots... *looking around*

It's definitely easier for dudes because if you lift, most likely you're not wearing skinny jeans, so the baggier jean cuts can be more flattering.

And if it hasn't been said... this is a good problem to have!
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Slivers?
    Do you have a vanity near you? They have several different styles/cuts so you might be able to find something there too!
  • PattyJane167
    PattyJane167 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So glad I am not alone with this issue!! everything gets small but the *kitten*!! dont get me wrong, its all shaped good, but it is hard to find jeans! I do like my apple bottom jeans, they fit good!
  • Ebelina07
    Ebelina07 Posts: 32
    Options
    pls i need exercise routine for the *kitten*. mine is too flat! thanks
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about this as well. 26" waist + 37" butt =difficulty finding jeans.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    True Religion. Not all the styles fit a round bottom, but I have found a few great pairs. I go with the really low rise ones because they suit my butt the best without making it look like it's enormous.
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Squats, squats and more squats! Until you can't get up off the toilet without assistance of a wall or something! You guys are awesome, thank you so much!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Levi's Denizens look really good on me right now. My waist is 26.5" and my hips are 36".
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    My waist is 25", hips 37.5" and thighs 22". Lucky Sweet N Low used to be all I could wear, but lately I found Silver (Suki and Natsuki style) and they fit me GREAT!
  • victoriannsays
    victoriannsays Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    LMFAO. I wish I had this issue.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Help! My *kitten* is getting too big

Divorce.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Cut-offs.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Ain't nothing wrong with that. ;)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My waist could be smaller, but I do have a 'nice', rounded butt shape, if that makes sense. lol I love how Levis 505 (I think) bootcut jeans fit me, They fit my shape perfectly, but I think if my waist gets smaller, I'll have to alter them. I refuse to give up the shape of my butt in them. :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I have a big *kitten*, too. I like Old Navy Sweetheart jeans.
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    levanta cola jeans are bad *kitten*. i think silver diva and u turn make them. they're pretty flashy, so be prepared to have everyone staring at dat *kitten*
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzax38inFV1qmaynjo1_250.gif
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.