Looking for good friends to motivate and to be motivated.

Options
2»

Replies

• mahirob
    mahirob Posts: 35
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I've actually been doing the P90X. I'm almost completely through the first phase.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    feel free to add - can always use more guy friends
  • KGamelin116
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I just joined the beachbody program (I do have a coach already) but the more support, the better! I'll be doing TurboFire and Shakeology as soon as it comes :)
  • Camo_Man
    Camo_Man Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Added!! Thanks everyone!!
  • cobrakai1980
    Options
    Only properly joined today, can always do with motivation myself, just started Insanity for a second time today - will add you
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hi, i can always use a new friend. i have sent a friend request!
  • lauralizd
    Options
    Totally feel free to add me, any of ya'll. I am working on getting back in shape after having my second baby boy and I think it makes it much easier when there are encouraging folks around to help you stay motivated and keep you accountable! My goal right now is to login for 100 days in a row and also to lose all of my pregnancy weight by April 11th (my birthday)!
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    FR sent to everyone
  • blizzard380
    blizzard380 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello...I'm Tanya. I started back in Oct and have lost 36 lbs!!! Love this site. Looking for people to keep me motivated too!!!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the FR's and laughs are very much needed...especially with snow still on the ground.

i dont have snow.. im one step from hell with this hot weather.. speak spanish,, if u are ok I will friend u!!
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! It's nice to have good support! Added :)
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Added :O)
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike,

i just recieved Insanity in the mail today, will start it tomorrow morning. I am nervous and excited. I could use the support also!
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to me! 57 and trying to get back in shape after hip replacement surgery a year ago (fractured it not degenerative) I give support, take all the support I can get and laughter is what helps keep going!!!
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Added :O)
  • Camo_Man
    Options
    Thanks for all the new adds and FR's....you guys and gals are awesome!!