Same outfit, 40lbs lighter!

Options
tumblr_mk6kbaO1vY1rdx869o1_500.png

The picture on the left was taken at my highest (roughly ~175lbs, I'm not sure exactly how much because we were in the Amazon at that point), and the picture on the right was taken yesterday at 135lbs. I am 5'7" and would like to get to 125-130lbs, but the number doesn't matter as much as how my body ends up looking from lifting!

I’ve entered a contest to be printed as a magazine’s featured model and I have been neck and neck with another model for votes this entire time. I have a lead now, but the contest ends tonight and her team is really trying to catch back up to me and surpass me. If you could please help me win by clicking “like” on my submission on Facebook and vote for me so I could get published I would be really grateful! It only takes a second and it would mean the absolute world to me. I've busted my *kitten* trying to get this body and getting published would help take my modeling career to the next level.

If I've inspired you at all, I beseech you to please vote for me here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=169944746493143

I would also love to add more people to my MFP family and I offer support and motivation quite often, so add me on here if you want to support each other!!

Replies

• coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. You look great!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome. You look great!

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look absolutely incredible! How do I vote? Just liking the picture?
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look great! I went and voted on your picture! Good luck, I hope you get it, let us know
  • lustingforfitness
    Options

Thank you! And yep, just liking the picture is all you've gotta do! Voting ends at 10pm tonight and I'm trying to maintain a huge lead so I can go out and lift without having to worry about it haha.

On a side note, dude I swear to you I have made an account before on another site using the same name as yours, Effulgence, and I haven't logged into it since 2006 but I JUST did so yesterday. I have never seen anybody use that word before so it's blowing my mind that you are and decided to comment on this today, hahaha!
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Done. Good luck hope u win.
  • lauriand
    lauriand Posts: 24
    Options
    That is amazing!! Way to go girl!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    WOW! Bravo :noway:
  • Effulgence
    Effulgence Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Thank you! And yep, just liking the picture is all you've gotta do! Voting ends at 10pm tonight and I'm trying to maintain a huge lead so I can go out and lift without having to worry about it haha.

On a side note, dude I swear to you I have made an account before on another site using the same name as yours, Effulgence, and I haven't logged into it since 2006 but I JUST did so yesterday. I have never seen anybody use that word before so it's blowing my mind that you are and decided to comment on this today, hahaha!

Okay, I just voted for you! I hope you win!! :)

And seriously?! I've actually never seen anyone use this word either. It's such a beautiful word though. That's crazy!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Oh mah gaaaaaaawd! *drool* You look stunning and that's an amazing difference!

I swear I will remember to "like" your page tonight!

And it's not just because you look fantastic. You're pretty rad even without the killer bod!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    You look great! I went and voted on your picture! Good luck, I hope you get it, let us know

I definitely will!! I'll post back on this thread when the voting ends tonight telling you guys the results, whether they be good or bad. :smile:
  • Angeloftheshore
    Angeloftheshore Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Voted! You look amazing!
  • crops2dawn
    crops2dawn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You got my vote! You look fantastic!!!
  • FaithInAes
    FaithInAes Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look great! I voted for you too :) I hope you win!!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Oh mah gaaaaaaawd! *drool* You look stunning and that's an amazing difference!

I swear I will remember to "like" your page tonight!

And it's not just because you look fantastic. You're pretty rad even without the killer bod!

Hehehe, thanks so much Emma!!! :blushing:
    Okay, I just voted for you! I hope you win!! :)

And seriously?! I've actually never seen anyone use this word either. It's such a beautiful word though. That's crazy!

Dude, right? Me neither! And thank you!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    And thank you everyone else for your kind words and votes, I appreciate it soooo much! I accepted all the friend requests and I look forward to motivating one another in the future! :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Smokin'............
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    You look amazing congrats on your hard work:flowerforyou:
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Inspires me to keep going :)
  • littlebatgirl
    littlebatgirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL! I voted! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!