Starting Insanity Tonight! - Wanna Join my Misery :)

Options
Hi all... I got my Insanity DVD's in the Mail today. I am starting tonight. I did see a previwe of the fit test at work and I am a bit intimidated. Wanna join me in the craziness?????? I am looking for support and motivation. I will be taking before photos and measurements tonight before the Fit Test.

Replies

• Melissa101323
    Melissa101323 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I have done videos off and on, but never finished the program. Let's do this!
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Tonight I planned on startin' again, (I did the first 2.5 weeks about a month ago, but quit because of some other issues) but I'm back! Takin' my measurements, before pictures, and completin' the fit test in just a little bit. You will be exhausted, but it's all very doable!! Good luck :)
  • AwsmLwsn
    AwsmLwsn Posts: 9
    Options
    Day 3 officially starts in five hours! I've started Insanity too many times to count. I'm so determined to get through these 60 days!!!
  • krosesutin
    Options
    I'm in!
  • krizti_denize
    krizti_denize Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the morning so I will be about 4 days behind but would love to be in!
  • nikkiu72
    nikkiu72 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good for you! I have Insanity - I'm just not quite ready for it yet. I'm still working through P90X right now :)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    lol! this is my second week of misery!! add me if u like !!!!!!!!!!
  • kpstueven
    kpstueven Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! We got Insanity last year the week after Easter and have been doing it ever since. I do it at least 5-6 days per week. The first two months I followed the program exactly - loved it. Lost about 17 pounds with that and Weight Watchers at the same time. I need to lose about 10 again and don't want to pay WW as I'm above my lifetime membership now, so I joined MFP with some other friends. Anyway - you can all do it, I love INSANITY, best cardio I've done, and I did P90X about 3 years before that and loved that, but the cardio with insanity is great. Beware of the Max ones if you are not a seasoned exerciser, they are definitely for more advanced. I don't do those much anymore, because of time and I am very active and clean houses as a job so don't want to be exhausted from doing those.

Good luck i will try to follow everyone's success
  • HomegirlDee
    HomegirlDee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    IM WITH YOU!!!! I have had this video for atleast a year....
  • HomegirlDee
    Options
    im starting in the morning too....lets do it
  • HomegirlDee
    Options
    Well, I officially started yesterday. I was so intimidated and scared to start after all this time. But I am happy I did, I feel motivated to do it. I can't wait to see the results in 2 weeks!!!
  • blindedbyawesome
    blindedbyawesome Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good luck guys I have gone through the program and although it works, IT HURTS!!

Its a program I love to hate. I will be anxious to hear what you guys thought at the end of the 60