Anyone around 5'4 1/2?

Options

Replies

• PamSwift
    PamSwift Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 inches so they tell me. I really thought I was taller than that. Since October 19th I have lost 45 pounds but not by using fitness pal. I didn't find out about this site till the middle of January. I have only lost 16.6 pounds with fitnesspal. I would really like to lose another 25 pounds and I would be happier, although to be where they say I am suppose to be it would be a lot more. I love this site. Message me anytime you want.
  • mollybasta
    mollybasta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" , I try to log every day and I'm trying to lose about 10lbs. Add me
  • em3120
    em3120 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'4" and my goal is 110. I only have about 7 pounds to go!
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have pretty lofty goals. But I'm here daily. Feel free to add me :o)
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    5ft4.5... 18lb done, 8lb to go.... :smile:
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' with 40 pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    <
    HI..iIm 5'4 and weight 204. Have been 300 in the past. up and down alot but looking to be under 200 AGAIN and hoping to stay there this time. No particular goal weight just somewhere between obese and thin. I'm fairly healthy and fit but wanting to get more so.
  • vonny1968
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 5' 3 and started today on the advice of my trainer - just started on the positive steps programme through my doctor. Hoping to lose 30 - 35 kilos.
    Be lovely to get to know you all.
    Yvonne
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    I am 5' 3 3/4". I have PCOS so losing weight for me is reaaaaaally slow but I am still here and looking to lose additional 10 lbs for a mini goal. I have lost a little over 20 lbs and gained half of it back.

Pls feel free to add me. I was 165-175 at my heaviest. I am not sure what the ideal weight is for me but I think my body will be the best judge.
  • JuJuBuggz
    Options
    I'm 5'3.... And I have about 20 more pounds to go to reach my goal. Feel free to add me.... The more friends the more support the better!!!!
  • Blossom447
    Options
    I'm around there... just really getting into MFP and have some major goals for myself... looking for friends to travel this road with... Need some help to celebrate success and hold each other up when struggles come along... feel free to add :)
  • swimmingcatt
    Options
    I'm 5'4 125 lbs. I want to weigh 107 lbs by July 1st. I want to lose 18 pounds. 1 pound a week for 10 weeks starting today. And then 2 pounds a week for the last 4 weeks. The most important thing for me is to have a flat belly and do toning on my buttocks. This week I will do 1 hour of front crawl swimming a day (always swimming 1 hour, 20 of which will be used to build up to 40 laps in 20 minutes) 2 x 40 sit ups and 2 x 20 squats a day in my first week.

Its gonna be hard. I love sugar and chocolate. I also seem to be stuck at 120-125 lbs. I know im jo overweight i just want to tone and be more lean. I have love handles my butt is flabby and my a belly sticks out and has layer of fat covering it. Id havent seen my ribs oor muscles in 10 years. Id like to have stronger more defined anominal muscles.
  • ShaktiB
    ShaktiB Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm 5'4 !!! Go ahead and add me...My goal weight is 125 lbs
  • trilou27
    trilou27 Posts: 5
    Options
    I am the same height at you.I started at 198lbs and I have lost down to 161lbs at this point want to lose 25lbs or so more!!
  • Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I am going to send you a request!!! I look forward to being your MFP friend!!!
  • hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5". Is it weird that I'm shocked that everyone's goal is to be 110 lbs? My loftiest goal is to be 135. A year ago I was 140 and I felt fantastic at that weight.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    5'4" and about 10lbs to go (goal of about 120lbs), feel free to add me :)
  • MizStephanie
    MizStephanie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2....right now at 130 lbs. I want to lose 5-10 lbs....so ideally be at 120-125. I was at 140 and I lost about 10 pounds in the last 7-8 months. For some reason though now it is much harder, and the fluctuations happen more often. I can never get under 129! It is my eating habits I know, that I need to change.
  • sassyusername
    sassyusername Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm another 5'4" person. Feel free to add me, my goal is 125.
  • cidalia73
    cidalia73 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5'3" and my goal is 120-125. I can't go any lower. I would look like death warmed over (been there).