Weight loss plateau i'm losing motivation please help!

Options
Okay! Let's start with the fact that i'm 4'9 and 133 pounds so it's not a normal weight. I started losing weight when I realized 188 was way too much so I counted calories and gradually made it to 132 (it was a 2 year process since I never really focused on it too much) I finally decided since I was so close to 120 I would make an effort and workout!
I did the 30 day shred while eating 1,300 calories because I set it to lose half a pound a week and lost inches but ONLY .2 pounds(not even a full pound). I have mixed emotions because I can definitely see change in my body and that makes me happy but I worry about the scale a lot
I started doing Jillians banish fat and boost metabolism to increase cardio. I also started to zig zag my calories by eating 1,200 one day and 1,500 the next and got down to 132 so I thought I was finally getting past the weight plateau but this morning I was 133.6 AGAIN. I have been going from 132-133.8 for about 2 months and have tried many things! I have increased cardio, increased calorie intake even up to 1,600 and decreased it to 1,200 to see if it would change things and so far I have seen no progress in this plateau. I was so frustrated I didn't workout for the first time in 2 months. Please motivate me or give me advice on how you broke your plateau i'm very desperate!

Replies

• charlie00134
    charlie00134 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you've lost inches you may have swapped fat weight for muscle weight which is great! You have to remember that a lb of fat is much larger than a lb of muscle. Youre headed in the right direction.
  • digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I have tried dozens of things and was stuck at a plateau about 30 lbs more than I wanted. I finaly came to a solution and found as usual others have beaten me to it. Look up a fat fast, it blew my plateau out of the water.