Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

It's just the beginning - 24.2 lbs & 18.5 inches lost so far

mynika0524
mynika0524 Posts: 51 Member
IMAG1918-1.jpg
297 lbs

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0285.jpg

This is the first time ever posting a full body picture of myself in any site. I am no longer ashamed because I am beginning to be proud of my progress :heart: :drinker: :smile:

I don't know if you guys can see the difference. I can see and feel the difference. I feel so strong and it's only the beginning.

Thank you for your time :happy:

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    I can definitely see your progress!!! Keep it up. You have every reason to be proud. Your HARD WORK is paying off!!!

Keep it up!
  • teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    You can definitely tell- especially in your face. Keep going!
  • stefa711
    stefa711 Posts: 196 Member
    I can see a big difference! Keep it up!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    I can definitely see the difference. Stick with it, and you will be posting after pictures soon!
  • mynika0524
    Thank you so much :smooched: :happy: :smile: :wink:
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Awesome job! Be proud and post those pics girl!!
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Good job!! Keep it up and you will done in no time!
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    I can definitely see progress, keep going, even though some days can be very hard
  • GeoJenna223
    GeoJenna223 Posts: 68 Member
    Great job! You can really see a HUGE difference :) Stick with it girl!
  • mynika0524
    Thank you! It is hard somedays but it's so worth it :) because we are worth it! To be healthy and strong :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Good job girl! You must feel like a million bucks! Keep it up!
  • pohlcm08
    pohlcm08 Posts: 61
    I can tell you're doing a really great job and have every reason to be proud of your success!
  • sremarie
    sremarie Posts: 37
    lookin' good!!!! keep up the good work!
  • OMG yes .... we can definitely see the difference .... u are gorgeous and now ur beauty is starting to shine ...u look amazing already .... plz keep us updated with ur progress and pics ...
  • mynika0524
    Thank you so much. It's been such a long time since I've felt beautiful :heart:
  • mynika0524
    Good job girl! You must feel like a million bucks! Keep it up!

I do, lol. I definitely do! I am no longer hiding behind the extra skin. :happy:
  • jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    You are making great changes..... Both physical and emotional!!! You are beautiful!!! Keep it up!
  • mynika0524
    You are making great changes..... Both physical and emotional!!! You are beautiful!!! Keep it up!

You said it. Both physical and emotional :smooched: Thank you!
  • mynika0524
    OMG yes .... we can definitely see the difference .... u are gorgeous and now ur beauty is starting to shine ...u look amazing already .... plz keep us updated with ur progress and pics ...

I will. Most definitely :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!