Options
    amazing! Just voted for you
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Voted! You're gonna win - you're too classy. ^_^
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Incredible!!! Inspires me to keep going :)

I'm really happy to hear that!! You've got this! My eating habits used to be horrible and so misguided... if I can turn it around and get my *kitten* in gear, there is absolutely no reason why you can't too!! I added you so we can help motivate each other. :flowerforyou:
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I voted for u, andi am in love with the outfit u r wearing! Hope u win :)
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Annnnnd thanks again so much to everyone else!! Because of all your votes, I can now go lifting without having to worry about falling behind. :flowerforyou:
  • WannaBeFitJean
    WannaBeFitJean Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I have to say you look amazing!! I also have voted on your pic, and shared it on my facebook wall so that my friends can vote too. I hope this helps :) Good luck!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!
  • ShaktiB
    ShaktiB Posts: 17
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! I hope I can get to your results one day.
  • ParfaitLover
    Options
    Voted! You look so amazing, really hope the facebook thing pans out for you :) So inspiring.
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Thanks so much you guys!!! <3
    Voted! You look so amazing, really hope the facebook thing pans out for you :) So inspiring.

Thank you! There's only four hours left and I'm still over 100 votes in the lead but I'm going to try and keep it up until it's official! I was able to get a nice long lifting sesh in too which I'm happy about. :)
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Spill your secrets! You look great! I have 20lbs to go and would love to know how you did it!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Wowza!! You look absolutely fabulous!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    Spill your secrets! You look great! I have 20lbs to go and would love to know how you did it!

I lost the first twenty one summer when I got really busy and ate less/moved more just because I was always on the go, then I got sick that fall with mono and it took me a long time to recover. I started MFP at 156lbs and was trying to get by on 1200 calories because that was the default option and I didn't know any better. Felt like crap, surfed the forums and did my research and ended up eating my BMR + all exercise calories and tried working out for three months straight. I did the random workouts I found online and stuff I remembered from high school the first month, 30 day shred the second month, various other circuit training exercises for half of the third month and couldn't do it anymore so I started incorporating rest days (I thought it was fine to work out everyday but it wore me out after awhile and I wouldn't recommend that to anybody, you can still lose weight with rest days too!)

I now lift heavily 3x a week, my longest run to date was 8 miles, I joined a gym and I either run or ride my bike to and from it on top of my usual workout. It's not just about losing weight for me anymore, I seriously enjoy working out and pushing the limits of my body so that's why I do it so much. I also love to eat. :wink: I'm currently following the Road Map method loosely and starting to try cyclling calories so I maintain my LBM and lose fat.

If you have any more questions, let me know!
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great Going!
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    You got my vote! :drinker: Hope you win! I think you will. :flowerforyou:
  • bigaussiebloke
    bigaussiebloke Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!

Well done!!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    You got my vote! :drinker: Hope you win! I think you will. :flowerforyou:

Thanks everyone!! And I hope so, the voting ends in two and a half hours so I want to finish strong!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    55 minutes left people!!
  • lustingforfitness
    Options
    WE WON!!!
    Thank you so much everyone for the help and support! I'm so excited!!! :) Now I can actually focus on studying for finals LOL.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING...So motivational...and I hope you get that spot in the magazine...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!