Kick-starting with Insanity!

Options
Hello there, I am new to this community. Today, my sister and I have started a competition of sorts, with a goal set to lose 10 pounds in a few months. We will both be doing the Insanity program. Whoever has lost the most weight by our end date gets a $20 Victoria's Secret gift card from the other person. Win or not, we will both end up as winners because we will be more fit and healthier.
I am looking forward to using this site as a way to track my progress and maybe share some recipes! I have tried many Vegan recipes and enjoy that cuisine as a much healthier alternative to the typical American diet! I just wish I could get my husband and daughter to eat it with me! :)

Replies

• antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can do it! my girlfriend got me hyped to get into shape i lost 20 lbs she lost 80 lbs! ill add you as a friend! insanity is crazy you will sweat like crazy
  • stacylynn4
    Options
    Wow, congrats to you guys!!! Yeah, Insanity is definitely challenging. It almost seems like you have to be in shape to even start Insanity in the first place! I know it's gonna kick my butt but I need it! haha
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    started insanity last week! feel free to add me if your looking for friends!
  • janak2004
    janak2004 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of Insanity and it definitely lives up to its name. Make sure you have plenty of room to move and you drink a LOT of water to help you out. Also, if you miss a day do NOT double up to catch up. It is NOT good for you. I found that out the hard way. And don't forget, if you can't do the exercise, do as much as you can the best way you can. Most importantly, don't give up! :)
  • Salisburah
    Salisburah Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity a week ago- it is so far beyond anything I have done before but I'm LOVING it!! The food side is killing me though- Im struggling to eat the required amount but the weight is coming off & my fitness is improving daily :smile:
    Feel free to add me if you like :flowerforyou: