What's for dinner tonight!

Options

Replies

• Shannon_H
    Shannon_H Posts: 35
    Options
    Chicken lettuce wraps with sauteed bell peppers, onions and cucumbers as well as on the side, and brown jasmine rice or quinoa. Can't decide yet
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I just made up this recipe and it was soooo yummy. Very filling too.
    6oz thin sliced chicken breast pan seared for a few with just cooking spray
    In a bowl mix 1/8 cup mozz cheese, 1/8 cup plain greek yogurt, 1/4 cup artichokes from can drained, 1/4 cup chopped organic baby spinach. Mix those all together and top the seared chicken.Broil for about 5 min. Pepper to taste. Yummmm
    Paired it with a grilled medium yellow squash
    I couldnt eat my steamfresh potatoes and the whole meal was less than 300 calories
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Black bean chili over polenta with a little sour cream.
  • Karenmddefl
    Options
    I had broiled fresh rainbow trout with lemon juice, fresh asparagus, and 1/2 cup brown rice. It was
    delicious and low calorie.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well, I need to cook up some chicken for chicken caesar salads throughout the week for lunches. I will probably do my quesadilla without the tortilla recipe... Chicken, peppers, onions, salsa and a little bit of shredded mexican cheese. So easy, so quick and so delicious!
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I had macaronni and cheese with mashed potatos on the side. It actually sucked. :/ Everything tasted like it was from a box, and it was from a box. >.< I used to love it before D:
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    baked potato
    grilled chicken sandwich.

clif bar and a couple cadbury mini eggs for dessert.
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Leftover pizza :-(

Mm hmmmm....
  • AnnieH_4512
    Options
    I just made up this recipe and it was soooo yummy. Very filling too.
    6oz thin sliced chicken breast pan seared for a few with just cooking spray
    In a bowl mix 1/8 cup mozz cheese, 1/8 cup plain greek yogurt, 1/4 cup artichokes from can drained, 1/4 cup chopped organic baby spinach. Mix those all together and top the seared chicken.Broil for about 5 min. Pepper to taste. Yummmm
    Paired it with a grilled medium yellow squash
    I couldnt eat my steamfresh potatoes and the whole meal was less than 300 calories

Thank you for the recipe! I want to tackle that one!
  • TheScarlettOHara
    TheScarlettOHara Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I had a light dinner since I went out for lunch. I had homemade broccoli nuggets (like chicken nuggets only with brocollin instead)
    Homemade 5 nuggets for 100 c
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I made "taco chili". Lean ground beef, can of black beans, can of diced tomatoes, a whole bunch of bell peppers, celery, carrots and onions all cooked together with a bunch of cumin, chili, & smoked paprika. Then I ate it with crunchy corn taco shells and shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    indian spiced shredded chicken with onion, mushrooms, green bell peppers, pineapple on basmati rice! and then i'll be taking the left over chicken and having it on brown rice with lentils and quinoa tomorrow! :)
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Crab cakes, roasted carrots, roasted green beans
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    tiapia, spinach and raw almonds..
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    shrimp with parmesan spaghetti squash
  • AnnieH_4512
    Options
    I made "taco chili". Lean ground beef, can of black beans, can of diced tomatoes, a whole bunch of bell peppers, celery, carrots and onions all cooked together with a bunch of cumin, chili, & smoked paprika. Then I ate it with crunchy corn taco shells and shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.

Love!
  • AnnieH_4512
    Options
    I went with a "Healthy" grilled cheese (Healthy Life bread - 35 cals a slice) and FF Am cheese at 30 cals, with Campbells Chunky Chicken Noodle soup. Total dinner cals= 340! Nothing goes better with a snowy day than grilled cheese and hot soup!
  • aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    Salmon filet
    Spinach salad with a few almonds
    Broccoli and cauliflower
    Small sweet potato
  • MissVictoria007
    MissVictoria007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Baked haddock....1/2 cup of rice and lots of steamed green beans. Half a can of sugar free Fresca
  • mkeller234
    mkeller234 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm making a baked ziti recipe from skinnytaste.com http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/09/low-fat-baked-ziti-with-spinach.html

with some roasted carrots and parsnips.

that recipe is so good! i love her site, all the recipes are amazing

It was good! Really filling too, I was surprised with the size of the portions I'll add it to the regulars if my wife likes it. That was my first recipe from that site, i've been using sugarfreemom.com. I've like all of those a lot too.