Jillian Michaels Detox?

Options
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has tried Jillian Michaels Triple Processed Total Body Detox & Cleanse? Just trying to get a bit of a review, maybe some feedback...

thanks
liz

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I tried it! It did not do a thing! A total waste of money for me!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    PRO

* May temporarily improve digestion (includes probiotics)
    * Jillian Michaels is a respected name in weight loss
    * May experience minimal, temporary weight loss

CON

* Weight loss is not actual fat loss
    * May cause tummy troubles
    * Research is scant that shows the proven effectiveness of detox and cleanses
    * May result in extreme water and electrolyte loss
    * Goes against much of Jillian Michaels' diet guidance and philosophy on how to lose weight
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Any cleanse I have ever tried was not worth it.
  • Luvilybri
    Luvilybri Posts: 19
    Options
    I did Nature's Secret Ultimate Cleanse. It worked pretty well I think i lost at least 15 lbs. ordered them from vitacost.com very cheap and came in the mail quickly. pm me for more details. ill prob forget about this post lol
  • brandyirigoyen
    Options
    I had a friend that bought the Jillian Detox and weight loss pills and said it did nothing. She said it was a waste of money.
  • mddomain
    mddomain Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've used Jillian's detox and cleanse, and I was pretty happy with it. It didn't leave me running to the bathroom constantly as some cleanses can do. It just kept things moving, so to speak. I did follow it up with the probiotic replenishment, and I felt good after the whole process was done. Keep in mind that I did not use this product as a means of losing weight. I had been eating very poorly for several weeks (lots of hydrogenated oils, HFCS, etc.) and thought this might help clear some of that junk out of my system. I didn't expect to lose weight just from this product. Any weight loss that occurred while I was taking it is attributable to improving my eating habits and exercising. I don't know how effective the product is in truly "cleansing" the body, but I can say that I did feel better after using it.
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the feedback, ive decided if I will do a detox, i should just do a natural one

thanks again! :drinker:

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter