25lbs loss pictures, lots more lbs to go, lol!

Options
I have a LONG ways to go, but I know that every time I see someones before and after pictures its always a HUGE incentive to me, so I thought I'd share mine! Also its great to hear compliments as it just gives you that extra boost to keep on going!!
This is my 25lb weight loss so far!

BEFORE:
May212010001-2-1.jpg

ATER:
June232010017-1.jpg

BEFORE:
May212010002-1.jpg

AFTER:
June232010019-1.jpg

Replies

• Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can really tell a difference in your tummy.
  • MsCoconut
    MsCoconut Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It can only see the side view but awesome results!!! Looks alot more then 25 pounds! keep going, thanx for posting, totally motivated me!!!
  • davidlitz
    davidlitz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    GJ
  • nroesler
    nroesler Posts: 81
    Options
    Great job! but you need to burn those pants in the after pictures...they are not doing your new figure any favors!! Go splurge on a new outfit!
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job! but you need to burn those pants in the after pictures...they are not doing your new figure any favors!! Go splurge on a new outfit!

seriously? I love my super baggy pants. they make me feel awesome, knowing they used to fit. lol
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    nroesler
    LOL, well first I have to finish raising money for my daughters much needed medical device and THEN mama can buy new clothes:)
  • shmilla
    shmilla Posts: 19
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • nroesler
    nroesler Posts: 81
    Options

seriously? I love my super baggy pants. they make me feel awesome, knowing they used to fit. lol

Super baggy pants make you look super baggy!! Clothes that actually fit make you look better....and you will feel better too. Also, when you wear your "big" clothes you don't notice the gains so it is easy to slip.

You do what you have to for your family! Remember, the best gift you can give your children is a happy, healthy mom they can look up to! No one looks up to those darn pants !!! LOL
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look awesome!!!! Keep it up, gf!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome...keepit up
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You are Paul Stanley from KISS!

The Big Star is supposed to go just over the eye with white makeup everywhere else. Not just one big star over the whole face.
    :laugh:

Great Job so far and keep it up - good luck in your journey!
  • kitmyers
    kitmyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off! Keep it up!
  • sangrea
    sangrea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You are doing so great. You can really tell a difference. Keep it up
    Cheri
  • devilmaycry89
    Options
    thats awesome!and such a great idea.I should take before and after pictures so I can actually see that i've lost weight.My fiancee can say I've lost weight all he wants but if I don't see it,it didn't happen.Congrats on your weight loss and may it continue unhindered.
  • candican
    candican Posts: 96
    Options
    Great job! Very inspirational. I was thinking the same thing! Those baggy clothes are covering up your sexy body! lol..
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You've been doing so great & working really hard... thank you for always being a motivating friend. You look fabulous!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Job!!!!! P.S. I love your Butterfly tatoo.....
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Keep Going! :)
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    You've been doing so great & working really hard... thank you for always being a motivating friend. You look fabulous!

I feel the same way about you, your an inspiration as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!