in need of good friends to motivate me !

Options
Hello everyone!
I am a 24 yr old single mother of a beautiful baby girl ! im trying to loose the remainder of my baby weight and becoming a healthier and sexier me ! i want to be proof that just because u have a child doesn't mean u cant still be sexy! looking for friends and follow fitness pal followers to help me stay motivated. ! im finding it hard to stay in the green on all my meals ! becoming healthier cant be this hard!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Lovely that you are a single mom and looking to be an inspiration. I'm here for you if you want any advice or motivation. :)
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    You can add me. I am trying to lose weight before getting pregnant if that makes any sense. Dont want to gain to much during pregnancy. I gained 40 with my first kids and she is 8. I lost most of it but gained it back after a few years now back to losing. No weight loss no baby for me.
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you can always add me :flowerforyou: i'm on here everyday and give lots of support!
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you can always add me :flowerforyou: i'm on here everyday and give lots of support!

p.s. also a mommy to a 2 year old girl!
  • sda2012
    sda2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need help as well!
  • Ralph113
    Ralph113 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi,

I have been at this about 2 months. Was more of a spectator not participating in Community groups until I put a request out and got some really good pancake recipes, haven't tried yet. I log my food faithfully because I am a numbers junkie. I lost 7 lbs in my first month and it was pretty easy to change up my diet. Still looking for a green smoothie I like but feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending FR now :)