NSV??

Options
Hey guys...sry to ask what is maybe such a DUMB question...but I been reading posts for motivation....and I see all the time NSV...and I can't figure out what that means???? Please help???

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory :)
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Non scale victory ... I just found that out today =) lol
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    My NSV ? for today :

Coworker said "you look pretty, what'd ya do different"
  • Ginnie_Fizz
    Options
    My NSV for the day: Did the belt up on my jeans one notch tighter than last week!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking. I didn't know until now.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    My NSV today...bought new jeans---ten sizes smaller than the ones I used to wear. Ive never worn this size in my life....and they look great!
  • TabithaMichelle85
    TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for asking! I didn't know either :-) Now that I do here is mine, I work 2 jobs and needed time off from my second job so I took 2 weeks off, little did I know they were going to cut hours so my 2 weeks off turned into 3 and a half... On my first day back I got a warm welcome and my first OMG HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT? ... I have only lost a little over 12 pounds but someone noticed, I was amazed and proud. It felt great, my grandma even asked me the same thing the next day... I think I could get used to this! :-)
  • chrystalah
    chrystalah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I didn't know till a few days ago... I had to google it.... Ha ha
  • Angela_BB40
    Angela_BB40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was just going to ask. Thanks.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!