Workout Videos

Options
I'm looking for some workout videos that are either 30 minutes or less but burn a ton of calories and tone quickly. I'm currently almost halfway through the 30 day shred so I'm looking for something to continue when I finish!

Replies

• MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear what people are saying. I am on day 9 of the shred and would like something else too. I just found Jillian Michaels Kickboxing Cardio on youtube and it's intense! It's about 23 minutes. Maybe try that? How are your shred results?
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've never done the 30 day shred - I was doing Hip Hop Abs and thought I would add Brazil Butt Lift. Brazil Butt Lift is SERIOUS...I was exhausted by the end of the 30 mins.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love Jillians kickbox quickfix. I don't have a lot of time, and don't generally do well with dvds. I can get a soild workout with these and I have noticed my power is improving. I can't lift as heavy as I would like (minor injury) but this is getting me back into it. I love kickboxing workouts though, my type of thing lol
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I like Kelly CoffeyMeyer she has a bunch of 30 min Fitness DVDs each one has 2 workouts plus a bunch of premixes you can rent her from Netflicks as well as a ton more DVDs. But you can preview all of Kelly's on Collage video just google it. You can preview all kinds of stuff and the have sales ect ship fast!
  • ssp1977
    ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A go-to DVD for me is Jackie - Xtreme Timesaver Training. Cardio and Strength - 30 minutes. When I first did this workout over a year ago I used NO weights, then 3 pound and now I use 5 pound weights. It's about a 250 calorie burn workout according to my HRM. Great for shoulders and arms!
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love Jillians kickbox quickfix. I don't have a lot of time, and don't generally do well with dvds. I can get a soild workout with these and I have noticed my power is improving. I can't lift as heavy as I would like (minor injury) but this is getting me back into it. I love kickboxing workouts though, my type of thing lol

This!! I done the 30 Day Shred and moved on to the kickbox quickfix. I have so much fun with it and it is over before I know it. Which is a plus for me because I don't feel like I am working out. The workout 1 is more toning upper body, which I been doing a lot and can really feel it in my arms. The second workout one is lower body (i think) and I only done it like 2 times, I find it a little harder. The 3rd one I haven't tried. Got through a minute and decided I wasn't ready. But I would move on to this one. You wont regret it!
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    After I finish my 30 day shred, I may repeat it and use heavier weights or I may do Ripped in 30 which is also by Jillian.
  • sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have become the biggest cheerleader for the Fitness Blender workouts. They have more than 100 workouts of all kinds on their website. All free. ranging from a few minutes to 60 minutes. Nothing "in your face" just good stuff. THey rate them on a scale of 1 - 5 for difficulty.
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have become the biggest cheerleader for the Fitness Blender workouts. They have more than 100 workouts of all kinds on their website. All free. ranging from a few minutes to 60 minutes. Nothing "in your face" just good stuff. THey rate them on a scale of 1 - 5 for difficulty.

Never heard of fitness blender til now. Thanks!
  • julesy_b
    julesy_b Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really love anything with jillian michaels. She gets results in a short time, its intense obviously but I like the fact that she moderates her workouts.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Lots of stuff on YouTube ..Fitness blender workouts are great. And free.
  • Vanwee933
    Vanwee933 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing the Zwow workouts on youtube and are free too and maximum 20 minutes. there's a new workout each week and vary in difficulty although its good to feel that you are getting there when the week is nearly over!
  • brensig
    brensig Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started Jillian Michaels' 6 week 6 pack, it's only about 35 minutes including warm up and cooldown.