Looking for Friends to Encourage and Motivate

Options
I have been really getting into MFP this year. My original goal has been to log in for 100 days in a row and I'm almost there, my next goal after that will be 100 more and then hopefully I will make it to a full year of login! My other goal is to lose all my pregnancy weight by my birthday (April 11)...that will also be my little man's 5 month mark! I only have 6 more pounds to get there so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed. I live in Texas and am always looking for people to motivate me and keep me focused...I feel like when we are held accountable we tend to reach our goals quicker! So if you would like to add me as a friend I would love it and I promise to be encouraging and supportive of your goals.

Replies

• pineneedles
    pineneedles Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. :)
  • johawk13
    johawk13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I will be 58 in a few days and I am taking control of my life! I have fibromyalgia, lower back degeneration and low thyroid. The doctors just pacified me, not really treating me and before I knew it I was on back injections, 3 meds for relaxing, pain, heartburn, and one for my low thyroid, I had gained 70 lbs, and I was overweight to begin with, disabled...thought shoot, I could do that good myself....sooooo, I stopped taking the injections (which I was getting around 12 of them every 3 months) and started acupuncture instead, stopped all meds, starting taking natural thyroid meds, and in January started going to a Nutritionist....This is my second month and she suggested this page to help me keep track and I am going to use it. So this is my journey...I hope to find people who have been in my shoes to help support and encourage me. The longest journey begins with just one step...this in mine:flowerforyou:
  • MarsaHerod
    Options
    friend me. I need friends for the same time. I got your back :happy: If you got mine.
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP, and would love to add more friends.
  • kmortensen1
    kmortensen1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! :smile: I am always looking for motivation. I am currently on day 24 out of 30 for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred It! My new goal is to log everyday on MFP. Friend me..
  • jimhopp
    jimhopp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here, camaraderie is a huge part of losing. It's pretty difficult by ourselves isn't it? lol
    Feel free to friend me! (that's goes for anyone):bigsmile:
  • angless21
    angless21 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Am having a hard time losing weight. I been exercise allmost everyday. My daily calories bruned is around 200 calories. I think I need to try and brund at laest 300 calories everyday. Can someone help me?