19, new and need friends to encourage each other!

Options
Hi! I'm new and I need positive encouraging people who want to loose some weight. I am 5'6 and 185 (I don't look like it, its odd. Yay for being a pear!). My weight has jumped around constantly and I have never been able to keep it up, or off. I want to get in good shape because
1. My boyfriend and I have a bet and Im not gonna loose.
2. He is going to marines and I want to look just as good as he will when he comes out!
Those are my two big ones right now. Also my best friend who has chrons recently got sick (we look the same size,) and dropped alot of weight. I dont want to be stuck as the "Fat Friend'. Alrighty! Add me please!

Thanks!

Replies

• Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hola!

Welcome and nice to meet you and im 19 also :drinker:
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear. I just turned 20; here to help
  • xphiar
    xphiar Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me! I just started today and I'm looking for new friends as well :) Anyone is free to add me as well! The more the merrier (all just inspiration)!
  • lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you guys can add me im 21 :)
  • saukura11
    saukura11 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses guys! :D
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm older,but if that doesn't bug ya, feel free to add. I log in and log my food every day.
  • mmmcap
    mmmcap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im 21 and feel free to add me!
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    HI!

I saw yours goals and man those are so awesome! I think you can totally accomplish them especially with all of that great positive energy you have! GO GIRL!

I'd love to be your friend and anyone else's with the same energy vibes as you :) Have a great night!
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Today is my second day starting my new life change! I'm 20 :) Please everyone feel free to add me as a friend, I also need encouragement :)

Take care!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 18, would love encouragement! Y'all add me(:
  • ashley085
    ashley085 Posts: 22
    Options
    Im 28, if youd like to add, please do!
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 22, feel free to add me :)
  • zaybaby
    zaybaby Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 19 as well and I'm 5' 6". When I started I was 181 so I guess we were very similar! Good luck girl!
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Well, I;m alot older than you but i have lost 109 lbs in one year. I encourge & support my friends so it's up to you, if not that's no problem. :smile:
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I am 21 and trying to drop baby weight from 3 years ago lol I am pregnant again but eating healthier this time and trying to at least maintain my weight. I WILL hit ONDERland by December (that is my goal lol)
  • BoJenks
    BoJenks Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! First off, good for you! Secondly, I'm 21 and just started as well! I would love to help encourage and could use encouragement as well! You (and anyone else :) ) can add me as a friend. I am also 5'6" and wanting to start fresh and get some help to reach my goal weight!
  • rose72304
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 and new u can add me if u like
  • dat_island_ass
    dat_island_ass Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hii! I'm 19 as well! Any of you guys, don't hesitate to add me :)
  • UnicornRides
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 but act 18 (sometimes 12..) Does that count?

I'm pretty motivated.. and I've been on the site for a while (but took a LONG hiatus to move and get comfortable.) Once I get going again, I usually don't stop.

You're welcome to add me, if you like. :)
  • fattiecaces
    fattiecaces Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    IM 22 feel free to add me