Results after 1 month of the Insanity Workout

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
I feel so accomplished finishing one month of Insanity! I only lost 5 pounds though... I did measure myself on week 2 (I should of on day one instead but I forgot) and after a week and a half I lost on an inch off my belly. Here is a picture below, day one with the green sports bra and day 27 with the charcoal sports bra. It doesn't seem like I changed much but can you guys tell? I think it's more noticeable with my clothes on since it looks more loose on me now.

2gwu7i9.jpg

I posted the one with my shirt on last time on my other forum topic but here it is again:

qz3x93.jpg

Replies

• mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I think there's a definite difference! I have done Insanity as well, and it's a tough workout!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a BIG difference... Great job!!!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thank you! Can you guys tell on the first picture?
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Those are some fast results, you're lookin' good.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    very noticeable difference! you look great! good work!!
  • Angela_BB40
    Angela_BB40 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yup, I can definitely see the difference.
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome. One each off the belly in two weeks is fantastic! And it shows!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I can't wait to start month 2, hopefully I'll see more changes.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I can... you are looking so much better already :)
  • JoyBelle26
    Options
    Big difference! You look great!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Big difference!!!! Awesome job!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    ou can totally tell, great job
  • wendyjo3
    wendyjo3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    way to go. keep up the great work!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I definitely see changes! You're right, it is easier to tell with your clothes on but even in your top pic you can see that you got tighter! You are making me excited to take pictures after my first month haha good luck with month 2!! xo
  • iwillwearshorts
    iwillwearshorts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not only does your tummy look leaner, but your face looks leaner as well. Five pounds of body fat is a lot. 1/4 pound of butter is one cube of butter. So five pounds gone is 20 cubes of butter gone.

Plus, you might have added some good lean muscle, so it's more like 6 or 7 lbs. fat gone.

GOOD work!!!!!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    You can totally see the difference. It might be harder for you to see because you look at yourself everyday so there isn't the drastic change. Keep up the great work because it's making a huge difference. Good for you!!
  • jaina08
    Options
    Not only does your tummy look leaner, but your face looks leaner as well. Five pounds of body fat is a lot. 1/4 pound of butter is one cube of butter. So five pounds gone is 20 cubes of butter gone.

Plus, you might have added some good lean muscle, so it's more like 6 or 7 lbs. fat gone.

GOOD work!!!!!

Wow, now that you've told me that, I just realized that losing five pounds is alot! And yes I'm hoping it's also because of muscle! And thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!