Working out at work... heehee

Options
KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
Okay so... I manage a satellite Insurance Agency and right now there is only two people in this office... me and another agent. So on the days that he leaves early or isn't here (like this afternoon) I am SO TEMPTED to just break out in a dance or workout routine!!!! Hahaaaaa!!!

shoot-animation-workout-anim.gif

Maybe I should bring in a workout video for these days!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Options
    Okay so... I manage a satellite Insurance Agency and right now there is only two people in this office... me and another agent. So on the days that he leaves early or isn't here (like this afternoon) I am SO TEMPTED to just break out in a dance or workout routine!!!! Hahaaaaa!!!

shoot-animation-workout-anim.gif

Maybe I should bring in a workout video for these days!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I work in a two person office also, and when things are slow my boss lets me go into the other empty office and work out. There is a flat screen TV in there and I bring my workout videos and do them and he covers the phones for me. :happy: When he is not here, like the rest of the week, I work out twice a day.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    We don't have a TV but I could put the DVD in a computer... Hmmmm... :huh:

I actually own a DVD that has 10-Minute workouts on it... Hmmmm....:bigsmile:
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    Are there any online do you think? My computer doesn't have a disc drive but I'm the only one in my office and I don't have a lot to do. Anybody know of any fitness videos online?
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I honestly don't know... I will search the Internet...
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Definitely do that, it works out great. Every bit helps.
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    http://www.exercisetv.tv/index.php

I found that website; i'm going to try it out tomorrow. Thanks for the good idea!!
    I love this website!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Haha!!! Thanks for letting me know... I will check it out. Haha! :drinker: