Alcoholic drink advice

Options
I am a college student, and it's spring break. I don't want to skip out on the festivities, but also don't want to totally mess up and gain back weight due to potential increased drinking.
What are the best suggestions for drink choices?
Or what other ways could i make up for the increased calorie consumption from alcohol?

Replies

• SanDiegoCasey
    SanDiegoCasey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Healthiest is White liquer, but also the strongest and easiest to get messed up on. I would say mix Vodka/Cran, Vodka/OJ, or Vodka/Diet Soda with about a 10/1 ratio of mixer/liquer, keeps the alcohol content down to a manageable level.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I am a college student, and it's spring break. I don't want to skip out on the festivities, but also don't want to totally mess up and gain back weight due to potential increased drinking.
    What are the best suggestions for drink choices?
    Or what other ways could i make up for the increased calorie consumption from alcohol?

www.getdrunknotfat.com

seriously all the answers you need are in their rankings
  • MrRex_91
    MrRex_91 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Omg, that site is amazing. I was wondering the same thing too, thanks!
  • goldengirl28
    goldengirl28 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • shelley234
    shelley234 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The lowest cal drink I found is vodka with soda and lime, its realy nice too. xxx

But dont be too worried about enjoying your self, if you over do it just exersise a bit more on the days you are going out. xxxxx

enjoy