Kettle Bell DVD Workout recommendations

Options
I've got myself a set of kettlebells and have this morning just done a short 20 minute workout (burnt 164 cals) This was just a workout based on what I already know of using from the gym etc. But I want to incorporate a few more workouts at home, so can anyone recommend some DVD's for home use. I like quite funky ones, any with great music would be a bonus!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• countryclowgirl
    countryclowgirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    the one I am using now is call slim and tone but the one I'm getting is kettleworx. I hear that is fun and good music.
  • Katrinadionne1808
    Options
    the one I am using now is call slim and tone but the one I'm getting is kettleworx. I hear that is fun and good music.

I just saw a 30 minute ad for KettleWorx on the Fitness Channel on Sky. Looks good but I don't want to spend so much when I mainly go to the gym, this is for that extra session during the week when time is short and on weekends.

Might have a look on ebay / Amazon though to see if they have any going cheap.

Thanks
  • bnjones23
    bnjones23 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I did Bob Harpers Kettlebell DVD and it was pretty good! I think the production itself wasn't all that great but if you can overlook that and just do the workout, it's a good one!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    If you check out Fitness Blender they have lots of different kettlebell routines for all levels - the only thing is they don't have music - but you can maybe do the routines a couple of times so you get your form right - then just mute and put your own music on with them?
  • sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I second the recommendation for Fitness Blender. I have been doing their kettlebell workouts (and others) for a couple of weeks. It is more like working out with a personal trainer than the usual fitness video but that is what I like about it!
  • Katrinadionne1808
    Options
    I found Fitness Blender yesterday (before seeing these posts). TBH they're pretty good and I'm quite happy with using those. I just really hate the yay way to go, you are doing awesome when they can't see you DVD's. I could be sat on my *kitten* doing nothing and have them saying that.

Just did a Fitness Blender Kettlebell beginner workout this morning, think I can step it up a notch! Least that way I can save some money!

Thanks!