Down 4 sizes!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
After I had my children I was size 18. I bought myself some clothes just last week i tried everything on in my usual sizes, 18 for bottoms and 1X for shirts. They were too big! FOR ONCE!! Usually I have to get a bigger size! When the lady came by I asked her for a size smaller which is 16 and just X. To my surprise they were still too big! Finally I had found my size... 14 !! X is too big for me now as well, but in Penningtons 14+ (LOVE THAT STORE) its the smallest they had haha I've lost 20lbs It says 15 but thats water weight. So I am now down to 199 size 14!! I want to get to size 10, im sure another 20lbs and I will be at that size and half way to my goal!! XD

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    After I had my children I was size 18. I bought myself some clothes just last week i tried everything on in my usual sizes, 18 for bottoms and 1X for shirts. They were too big! FOR ONCE!! Usually I have to get a bigger size! When the lady came by I asked her for a size smaller which is 16 and just X. To my surprise they were still too big! Finally I had found my size... 14 !! X is too big for me now as well, but in Penningtons 14+ (LOVE THAT STORE) its the smallest they had haha I've lost 20lbs It says 15 but thats water weight. So I am now down to 199 size 14!! I want to get to size 10, im sure another 20lbs and I will be at that size and half way to my goal!! XD
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
    You're absolutley awesome!
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That has to be a wonderful feeling!!! I wish I could say I know what it feels like, lol, maybe one of these days.

Great job!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

YAY! That rocks!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!

Kim
  • 2sassy
    2sassy Posts: 5
    Options
    That's awesome! keep up the GREAT work!!:happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue: Now weren't you going to give up last week??? :huh:

Glad you stuck with your plan! A little shopping always makes things feel better! LOL :laugh:

Congrats! :drinker:
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS !!!!!!!! That's awesome :flowerforyou::drinker: :drinker:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's such a great feeling. I had that very same thing happen to me a few months ago. Nice nice nice. Stick with it and I am sure you will see the size 10 before you know it. :flowerforyou:
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    well done

thats just fantastic news

its great reading all these positive posts and seeing everyone wieght loss

glad i'v joined and hope to keep up with you all
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That's fantabulous!!! Good job!:flowerforyou: You better find a new store to love soon, cause you won't be shopping there much longer if you keep going!
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    You Work your new wardrobe girl !!!!! Like a runway model :drinker:

70715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job:drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    :bigsmile: Yay for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tongue: Now weren't you going to give up last week??? :huh:

Glad you stuck with your plan! A little shopping always makes things feel better! LOL :laugh:

Congrats! :drinker:

Honestly I havent gotten back on the wagon since then with my eating. Until TODAY! Since I always snack at my parents.. Well I usually give in and buy from the vending machine... I am going to bring veggies to snack on! I hope this will work! It should!

:happy: :happy: :happy: THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMMENTS THEY ARE VERY ENCOURAGING!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • mommy2js
    mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    woohooo! maybe only 14 more pounds to size 10, for me is 7 lbs per size:drinker: :drinker:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful and I am so happy for you!
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    that's great Grats!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, Carrie!:bigsmile:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options

Aww thank you so much! and thanks to the rest of you too!!

Soup Nazi!! Your almost at your goal! Thats awesome!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Aww thank you so much! and thanks to the rest of you too!!

Soup Nazi!! Your almost at your goal! Thats awesome!

Aww...as Eeyore would say, "Thanks for noticing me.":blushing:

This last ten is a killer, I swear...lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!