Seasons 52 Restaurant

Options
Wanted to recommend Seasons 52. My lady and I hit it up last night after some home remodeling shopping just because we'd never been there. To be honest, I was scared of going out to dinner messing with my post-work exercise, but this place was amazing and great for anyone trying to eat right and stay in shape. Every single item is under like 475 calories. Says it right on the menu, and I saw a number of items right here in the database. They also really pushed that concept as a staff, so you can tell it's a central part of who they are and what they want to deliver on.

Best part: I didn't feel guilty when I left the place. Or bloated.

Sorry. Best part was that not only didn't I gain an ounce, but I lost about 2 pounds from the last weigh in.

Check it out!

Replies

• rynomite57
    rynomite57 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    We split a pork taco flatbread, which was light and spicy.
    I had the grilled shrimp and chorizo risotto. Not heavy, considering what you'd expect hearing rice and sausage!
    She had the grilled trout. Awesome.
    And we finished off with a dessert, which are small servings in a shot glass: mine was pecan pie, hers was a macchatio. Both great and not overly stuffing.
  • carmenah
    carmenah Posts: 5
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Seasons 52. Everything is fresh, 475 calories or less and completely filling and delish! Glad you had a great experience! I used to eat there once a week.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Love Seasons 52! I first found out about it in Dallas and then discovered they had one here in Chicago! So Happy! I had lunch there today and it was awesome. I love that their entire menu is in the MFP database. The food is so good.