Replies

• shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey. I just started on here a few days ago. Feel free to add me
  • mandif40
    mandif40 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well, I just signed up yesterday, so I need some new friends too. You can add me. I need all the help and support too! :wink:
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, feel free to add me. I try to be just as supportive as my friends are and I have some pretty awesome MFP's!! :) I log everyday and have for over 6 months. I love this site!!
  • sjd755
    sjd755 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!! I have been up and down for years. I have finally decided that I am going to do this!!! I have lost 18 lbs. since Jan. 6th. I know that you can do it too and would love to be one of your friends. :happy:
  • LynnNeeds2Lose
    Options
    I use to weigh 112 before my daughter. Right now I'm 158 <--YIKES! I'm not planning on getting all the way back down to my pre-baby weight but I at least want to be toned up and in the 120's where I belong with my height!
  • sjd755
    sjd755 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! After I had my second child, I had to lose some weight also and manage to make it happen...I know that you can too!! Good Luck, Shirley
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 38 going on 30... I would love some new buddies that actually comment, offer support and advice... I'm all for offering friendship, advice and support but would actually like some feedback occasionally ;-) xx

I have another 40/50lbs to lose before I'm happy! :)

Only looking for friends that offer support and comments etc... as I will do
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I can always use more friends to help motivate me and for me to help motivate, any one feel free to add me!!