1 year and 30 lbs. later. Pics!

Options

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great story and very inspirational! Thanks for sharing and you look great! Congrats! :happy:
  • ShutterBugMomof2
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    You look wonderful. Great dedication and consistency
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go! :happy:
  • OldNavy022
    OldNavy022 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the inspiration! I have been struggling a bit lately, and feeling defeated....but you just gave me some sparks of motivation and I can't express how good it feels to feel optimistic again!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Love it!!! Congrats. I have been on MFP for over a year also and have been maintaining for over 7 months. I find maintenance harder than losing!! During loss, you said no to everything now, I sometimes give in but, I get right back on track the next day!! I think this is what people w/out weight issues due. They eat good 90% of time and if they indulge, they naturally eat less.

You go girl!!!
  • khagenow
    khagenow Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Your story sounds so much like mine...stuck at size 14 anyone?
    It's so inspiring to see the possibilities when I read others transformations. I've also had some success, but still a ways to go.
    Keep running and THANK YOU for sharing your story and making me believe that I can really do this thing too... :)
  • Emilysmiths
    Emilysmiths Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is such a motivating story! Thank you for sharing this! Keep up the new healthy lifestyle! You look great!! =)
  • csimpson75
    csimpson75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post. Inspiring story. I wanted to add my congrats to the pile!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you look amazing!! and you do not look 30!! :drinker:
  • tilagarza
    tilagarza Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    omg! you're amazing! be my friend right now! lol
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you for sharing your amazing success! I like your humor and wish that I can succeed like you did.
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, and you look fantastic!!!
  • julielittlefish
    julielittlefish Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great and have a fabulous outlook on the whole healthy lifestyle process. Nice job!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • ccruns920
    ccruns920 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for the encouragement! I know I always come to these boards when I need extra motivation. It's been particularly rough lately since I can't run right now. I wish I was actually 20 again - then I could have started this running business at a point when putting my foot down the wrong way wouldn't cause back pain! :).
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    Thanks so much for this post - its just what I needed today - I'm stuck, the scales aren't shifting despite working out hard 6 days a week - its so frustrating. Looking at what you're saying I'm going to grit my teeth and try and up the calories - again and see what happens :-) You look so good :-D
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!