Down over 70lbs since Sept 2012

Options
BigJza
BigJza Posts: 116 Member
Thanks MFP!

Now apparently I am too skinny!
Which tells me that some people are just *kitten*.
Oh well...

Stick with your goals and be smart...this site rocks!

2592642-lr1m.jpg

Replies

• arthurrichard
    arthurrichard Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. Congratulations!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You've done a brilliant job, well done. To fat, to skinny... some people will never be on board with you and will be negative no matter what. But I think you summed them up perfectly!
  • Dree3
    Dree3 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Way to go, fellow canuck. Incredible transformation. Forget what those people said-- you look great!
  • EmmaLeeCharles2013
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! Can't wait to be able to show off with before and after pictures in a couple of months!! Well done you :)
  • ianlikesholidays
    ianlikesholidays Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have the same experience.
    People were telling me I was fat 2 years ago. Then I had comments like "whats the point of losing weight - everyone just puts it all back on again".
    Now having lost 50 pounds (and back to the same weight I was in my 20s), I get comments like "you look anorexic".- People are spiteful and love to "rubbish" every achievement not done by themselves.
    I had the same experience when I quit smolking cigarettes many years ago - negative, nasty comments from people.
    People are not very nice !!!.
    Ian .
  • BigJza
    BigJza Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks ppl...appreciate the support. Forgot to include my stats in the previous post...started at 255lbs wearing 42 pants and xxl shirts now at 182lbs, 34 pants and M shirts....
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Haha I love the people who tell you that you're too fat, and then you lose weight, and they tell you that you're too skinny. These people will never be satisfied, but then again, you didn't GAIN or LOSE weight to please them. You've done an amazing job. Forget about those haters!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! When I was at goal weight before (got pregnant and gained it back) everyone always said, I hope youre not going to lose anymore weight. Its annoying.

You look great! Forget about everyone else!
  • Ben_1960
    Ben_1960 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look good! Well done
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Incredible job!
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    These people will never be satisfied, but then again, you didn't GAIN or LOSE weight to please them. You've done an amazing job. Forget about those haters!

This^^^^
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a fantastic loss since September! Congrats! :drinker:
  • XoXoLJFitness
    Options
    The size of people has grown drastically over the years and now what is healthy is considered unhealthy and too skinny to many. Live for you and for today. If anyone says your too skinny just encourage them to hop on MFP and get healthy with you. Might encourage them to think more about their own choices instead of what the "norm" may be.
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    holy crap you look like a whole new person!!! WTG!
  • mamalizpdx
    Options
    WTG
  • prettynotpretty
    Options
    Good work! Congrats :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,359 Member
    Options
    You are not too skinny! Thanks for sharing and congrats!
  • paula04619
    Options
    Excellent! Thanks for posting, it motivates all of us!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!