45 lbs in 90 days (Pictures)

Options
Thanks to MFP I've lost almost 45 lbs in 80 days!
Hard to believe, but the weight just starting coming off, one lb at the time!

My religious routine:
* Log EVERYTHING in MFP. Yes, Beer too!
* Breakfast / snack / lunch / snack / dinner / snack
* Don't exceed 1500 calories in any one day
* Go up to 2500 calories in my "Free Day" - Little rewards go a long way!
* Exercise at least twice a week.

That has been it! 25lbs more to go and I'll be happy.

87224ab9-77e5-44d0-8d0d-9f870da33bbe_zps472d5d50.jpg

Google docs link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByPGOrAEe7ZmSmdwM3NOUzRWNFU/edit?usp=sharing

I have nothing but a great deal of admiration for everyone here who are fighting to get fit, one lb at the time!
Keep it up!

If anyone would like to share recipes, words of encouragement, etc, add me as a friend!
O

Replies

• Pablosammy
    Pablosammy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You must be feeling great. I can't see the pic, but that may be my work PC...
  • infosecmgr
    infosecmgr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Not sure why the pics are not displaying but I have shared them in google docs....
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByPGOrAEe7ZmSmdwM3NOUzRWNFU/edit?usp=sharing
  • LoveCR22
    LoveCR22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    You have to put [ img] and [ /img] around the link to your picture (without the spaces after the square brackets) but I'm pretty sure it will only work if you have a direct link to the image itself. The link to Google Drive may not work. If you can get the exact URL to the image it should work.
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome, job! You look great!
  • Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    Great Job! Looks like you and I are on the same path using a similar plan of attack. Keep up the great work.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    You have to put [ img] and [ /img] around the link to your picture (without the spaces after the square brackets) but I'm pretty sure it will only work if you have a direct link to the image itself. The link to Google Drive may not work. If you can get the exact URL to the image it should work.

He does. You just cant use Google docs as an image hoster. He needs a flickr/ photobucket/ personal site to host from :)

Great job, OP!! You look very happy and healthy!!
  • ze_hombre
    ze_hombre Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Haha, wouldn't have figured on finding an ex coworker here in the forums. Looking good InfoSec
  • shaggydaddy
    Options
    Great job!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW! Nice job
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Impressive work. Though apparently 10 days disappeared between the subject and the body :)
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    That is awesome. Amazing results! Way to go! I pasted the link and was able to see the pictures. You look absolutley great!!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic. You look great.
  • zuleika1497
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! I began my Life Style Change 01/20/13 so far I have lost 30lbs..... 1500 daily Calorie intake, Exercise 5-6 days a week, A lot of water...... As a mommy of 5 and have a Latin husband who loves his Latin food, Of course I have had binge days but the next day I pick up where I left off.... It won’t kill you to have a cheat day as long as you pick up where you left off. Even on my Bing day I go straight to GYM and workout harder... My goal is to lose 80-95 lbs.... I am working hard to lose and gain muscle at the same time!!!!!! Its hard but worth it..... Every day it gets easier and easier thank you for sharing your story.... It inspires me to know that many of us are on the same journey!!!!!!!!!
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

That has been it! 25lbs more to go and I'll be happy.

That has to feel great on the court. I know I dropped down to 190 last year (which I am trying to do more consistentnly this year) and I could move so much quicker to the ball and had suprlus energy.
  • PatrickBassChandler
    Options
    Terrific inspiration, good job and thank you for sharing.
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!