Low-No Calorie Alcoholic Drinks???

Options
I need ideas for low-no calorie alcoholic drinks... We have our Girls' Night Out tomorrow night and I'm definately going to need some help!

Thank you!

Replies

• atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Well since I drink every weekend and wasn't willing to give that up for my weight loss. I stuck with vodka waters, add some crystal light ! some people can just drink vodka water with a lime or lemon but I think the crystal light tastes better. Best part about vodka is that its so strong you can have less of them and still be loaded lol! Just watch the food, booze tends to make u forget ur on a diet!
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    This won't work for your Girl's Night, but keep it in mind if you want to have a couple cocktails at home. And FYI - I think they are only available at Bed, Bath and Beyond or online. I had the Cosmo one - so yummy!!

http://www.skinnymixes.com/

I used to drink a ton of beer but then I switched to Rum (just the cheap, well stuff) and Diet soda. It definitely contributed to cutting out calories.

Good luck! :drinker:
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My kinda friend!! I luv vodka! its good to hear that u didn't have to cut it out and continued to lose. Girl where were you a couple weeks ago??!! LOL!! I've been posting about my no alcohol diet for a couple of weeks now. Take a look under the "General..." section its called "From No Alcohol to No Nothing, The Saga Continues...
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Oh, and I'm with tynkaluk....booze for me = binging, Damn inhibitions....lol.:laugh:
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I like to drink clear rum with coke zero or diet coke if they dont have coke zero. I'm good after just a few and it's only around 60-70 calories each! Mmmm.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Regular ole rum (white/clear) and any diet soda or club soda.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    check out Calorieking.com - you can enter in different drinks and it will let you know pretty much what the calories are.

I believe white wine sprizters have the fewest calories..I also do Vodka Soda's with Lemon.

good luck!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    OMG tynkaluk, I'm loving the Vodka/Water/Crystal Light idea! I've had just a plain Vodka/Water with Lime and BLAH!!!

I'm going to have to try that! :)

Thanks for all the great ideas!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    Grey Goose with Sugar free Red Bull :bigsmile:

Grey Goose with Lite Cranberry Juice :bigsmile:

However, I have very low tolerance for alcohol so I'm feeling No Pain by my 2nd Drink... and that is my Limit. :laugh:
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    vodka has about 80 -100 cals for a shot.. you can buy the 50% smirnoff in the states to get drunker faster lol... I have been doing this for years... so you will end up needing less drinks. If you live in the states also you can buy diet cherry pepsi.. with vodka it is sooo yummy... I make trips over there just to stock up on it. But the crystal lite is easier to bring with you if you are at a bar or restaurant.

I drank every sat while i was losing my 40 lbs. And most of those nights I ate a lot also. the reason I didnt' gain is that monday until that sat night I ate super healthy and worked out. On the saturday I would do my hardest / longest workouts so if I drank 1000 calories of vodka I would have already burned it off. And i would dance my butt off at the bar buring off the pizza i would eat after lol... The trick is to not let sunday hangover days be another cheat day.. pick one night and make it a good one!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I love love love Three Olives Cherry vodka and club soda...tastes like watered down Hawaiian Punch - and no added sugars so about 65 calories a drink.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Champagne = 75 cals a glass
    vodka & diet cherry 7 up
    These r my 2 favs=)
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i've recently stumbled upon a good one... woody's 99, not bad for a cooler, available in orange and raspberry, tastes like regular coolers, and like the name says, 99 calories...

1026866.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    I just bought sugar free margarita mix at BevMo and I often do sugar free Rockstar and vodka. Diet soda and any shot will work. Diet ginger ale and vanilla vodka is really good.
  • MereBear_81
    MereBear_81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Margarita

6 oz. Sprite Zero
    1 1/2 oz. tequila
    Crystal Light lemonade mix
    splash of fresh lime juice
    ice, crushed or cubes

Blend all ingredients together. Serve with a slice of lime and a touch of salt on the rim of the glass.

I make these on the rocks, too. Oddly tastes like a margarita but without all the added calories of the margarita mix.
  • bobball
    bobball Posts: 57
    Options
    Tequila....plain...the good stuff...forget the mixer. :-)...except I just checked 69 calories for ONE SHOT!...bummer
  • bobball
    bobball Posts: 57
    Options
    I am writing this recipe down....nice.