NSV...new boots!!!

Options
Omg. For literally the first time IN MY LIFE I bought a pair of tall boots, and they FIT!! Like, regular boots!!! Usually I would have had to get wide calf boots or just not even wear them because they wouldn't fit and/or would look terrible, but I just got these from J. Crew and they are literally amazing and I am so so so so so happy!!! I love them more than life itself. Walking around with my head held high today :)

Replies

• tlebel
    tlebel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats... I can't wait for the day when I can wear tall boots. I wanted to buy a pair of UGG's last winter only to find they would not fit around the bottoms of my calves. How embarrassing. Its the little things that keep us on our journey's.
  • oerjnqfipwvtr
    Options
    Well done!!!!!!
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats... I can't wait for the day when I can wear tall boots. I wanted to buy a pair of UGG's last winter only to find they would not fit around the bottoms of my calves. How embarrassing. Its the little things that keep us on our journey's.

You'll get there!! And when you do, it's an amazing feeling :)
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV!!!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! They're adorable!
  • courtneywiens
    courtneywiens Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! They're adorable!

Thank you everyone!!! I am walking with some extra pep in my step today for sure :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!