Options
124»

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    World, meet Boris. Boris, meet world:

8HxbLQ9.jpg

He's missing an eye, he's enormous, and he's the best bunny ever.

I came back in to see Otter's bunny. All I have to say is...D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :flowerforyou:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    When I was a littler kid, we used to go to my Grandparents' every Sunday for Fried Chicken dinner. Late 1950's / early 1960's. My Grandpa had a little rabbit hutch behind the house.

It wasn't until my Grandpa died that I found out were'nt having Fried "Chicken" on Sunday nights.
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS THREAD?!!!!?

Brush time.
    IMG_20130218_134300_zps29957f28.jpg

Hanging out around the house on a lazy day.
    IMG_20130222_143837_zpsdb115ae6.jpg

Im a horrible human, i know.
    486173_10151358951972953_1757853389_n_zpsfadff74a.jpg

Being lazy.
    406002_10151418138107953_1205542460_n_zps5721fddd.jpg
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    Callie your bunny's adorable! We already have a cat and dog but we've talked about getting a bunny too...only thing is that the cat may try to eat it :(
  • CallieM15
    Options
    Callie your bunny's adorable! We already have a cat and dog but we've talked about getting a bunny too...only thing is that the cat may try to eat it :(

That would be sad... My bunny isnt scared of our house dog.. .they like each other... or did, until the dog moved out with the roomie :( They used to lick eachother.
  • JessikaBlayne
    JessikaBlayne Posts: 1,457
    Options
    oh my goodness! must have more bunnies!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    1312825530_bunny_comes_out_of_duck.gif

Please tell me that's just a lawn ornament. . .

Just because it disturbs you, I'm not saying :P

tumblr_lzidlxkHvp1rnp6rso9_250.gif

You!! Stop it!!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Bunnies????

HiromiOshimaHeelsPumpscL9OhrzreK4l_zps5992fb38.jpg
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    my-bunny-may-be-on-drugs.gif

That is quite possibly one of the best gifs ever! Going to make good use of that on the forums in future ;)

I've always wanted a rabbit. Anyone have any tips of having a house rabbit (although little rabbits are cuter I've heard the bigger breeds are better for indoors/more sociable)?

Frankly, first time rabbit owner should consider a smaller rabbit. My beautiful boy is some type of dwarf rabbit (not sure what bread though)...

I would, if I was you, go with a short haired easy to care for rabbit. Size isn't really an issue. Though I would just for the sake of it, just consider the breeds.

My niece has a double lion head rabbit. That thing's hair is unreal..

All I seen is pictures though..

Not sure what you heard is right. Tundra is pretty laid back and a loving rabbit too.
  • CallieM15
    Options
    I've always wanted a rabbit. Anyone have any tips of having a house rabbit (although little rabbits are cuter I've heard the bigger breeds are better for indoors/more sociable)?

Frankly, first time rabbit owner should consider a smaller rabbit. My beautiful boy is some type of dwarf rabbit (not sure what bread though)...

I would, if I was you, go with a short haired easy to care for rabbit. Size isn't really an issue. Though I would just for the sake of it, just consider the breeds.

My niece has a double lion head rabbit. That thing's hair is unreal..

All I seen is pictures though..

Not sure what you heard is right. Tundra is pretty laid back and a loving rabbit too.

I have a holliand Lop ( look at above photos) and he is house trained, and very loving and easy to deal with. His only issues is shedding, but he is easy to brush as well. Holland Lops are small rabbits. I would suggest getting a YOUNG bunny, and socializing him right away. I had mine from weened age, and made sure EVERYDAY i was down on his level playing with him, holding him, makign loud noises so he would get used to things. Now I can vacuum around him and he doesnt hardly care. He will follow me around the house, and I even trust him outside off leash because he'll come when I call his name.