Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What is the most you've lost without working out

2»

Replies

• greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    77 pounds, just watching what I eat and doing just my day to day tasks.
  • jdk124
    jdk124 Posts: 16 Member
    Dang that is awesome. I plan on working out -- jogging, walking .. .that sort of stuff as soon as it warms up a little. But for now, I am just going to try to stay under my 1,700 calories a day and see if that helps at all.
  • somervilleshar
    somervilleshar Posts: 30 Member
    I have hired a trainer that I see twice a week and I actually increased my calories because you need more protien when you work out. It is different for guys you will see the weight come off quicker than women.

What is your goal to loose weight or be healthy? 80% of weight loss is diet and 20% is exercise, but you will loose inches when you lift weights and do cardio.

I found that just using fit pal and not working out, the loss was very slow.

Yes I am female so I don't expect to see it falling off lol!
  • kayaksara
    kayaksara Posts: 157 Member
    My experience, I lose about 1 pound per week just by limiting my food intake. I lose almost 2 pounds per week if I add 3 sessions of weight lifting for 30 minutes with that same diet. It works. Food is the bigger part of weight loss. But I like my body better when I am lifting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!