Jillian Micheals 6 pack in 6 weeks....

Options
I just started this yesterday and was wondering if anyone else has done the video and your feed back on it. Any pics are welcomed also :wink:

Replies

• AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am wondering the same thing... I saw it at walmart and have been intrigued.
  • fnixrebrn
    fnixrebrn Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm currently on my 3rd week (level 1) and have noticed my core and back tightening. I like the program and even though it seems focused on the core, it does work other parts of the body since she loves plank work. I seem "toner" in the midsection and don't have that much pouch when I sit down.

I heard that level 2 is a lot harder than level 1, so will let you know how it goes. I doubt I will have a 6 pack by the end of the DVD, but I'm liking my tummy now way better than before. Her DVDs do get you the results if you are consistent and work on your diet.

BTW, I started and finished 30 Day Shred then moved onto 6 week 6 pack and Ripped in 30, alternating both every other day. If you get bored easily, I would alternate her DVDs.
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah I'm sore just after the first day and the burpees are my nemesis lol. But I cant wait to see how I look and feel when I complete it. Sure I wont have a 6 pack but I will definitely have a better core.
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I got a good core workout from it. I only did part 1. I tried part 2 one day and was like...yeah not quite up for this lol. Maybe I am at this point now but it's a good workout.