Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to hate this game!! LOL
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Stupid game! Makes me want chocolate! LOL I have been stuck on level 65 FOREVER!

Yes, I am addicted too hahaha!

Same!!!
  • thenewDia
    Options
    I must confess..yes!! I love the game. I'm stuck on level 86 :laugh:
  • Nitabug36
    Nitabug36 Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks to my husband introducing me to this game, I'M ADDICTED!!! On level 92 and 65 was VERY VERY HARD, I was on it for 3 weeks.....
  • LeighAnnH75
    LeighAnnH75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Leigh Ann and yes, I'm an addict.....level 147. I have 5 min sober. I do not think this will last!
  • melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm here to tell ya it doesn't get any easier!!!! I'm waiting for friends to send me tickets for the next level.. I'm currently at level 140 :blushing:
  • tpow1196
    tpow1196 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm so freaking additcted! I've spent so much money buying the next level or little power boost. I'm a level 105 :) lol
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Level 173 - STUCK. Addict - yes. :smile:

All I had to do was announce it on MFP - I finally got past it. :laugh:
  • jpalocy77
    jpalocy77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my husband introducing me to this game, I'M ADDICTED!!! On level 92 and 65 was VERY VERY HARD, I was on it for 3 weeks.....

you guys aren't giving me very good vibes on level 65! I have 2.5 hours in a car..between my tablet and my phone..I think i'll be pushing for level 66..I need a life.. lol (and I'm not driving just a passenger..) lol
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I'm a newb and only on level 5. Maybe I should quit before it gets out of hand!!!

You won't be able to :p
  • koy6137
    koy6137 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm completely hooked. I would also like to have more friends who play so we can swap lives. If interested, please friend me...koy6137 Good luck!
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Super addicted and completely stuck on level 79! I have been on it for about three weeks..... HELP!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    stuck on level 79.
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    ive been playing for a few weeks and right now i am stuck at 105...
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Stuck on level 32 right now, it is addicting.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I play on FB and I'm on lvl 103 grrrr
  • ohkola
    ohkola Posts: 16
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I can't get past level 28 and I REFUSE to buy helpers. That's what they want, is for you to get frustated and buy their crap. I'm stickin' it to the MAN. But yet, I can't just walk away...stupid game.
  • Hayleylynn86
    Hayleylynn86 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I too am I Candy Crush addict! I am currently on level 79... OMG hard! I play on my phone and when Im out of lives I switch to the Ipad.. HA! Also if your tired of waiting for lives.. delete the app and reinstall it.. you will be at the same level you left off on but with a full 5 lives to play with.. My names Hayley and I am a Candy Crush addict!! =)
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with this game. I can't get past level 28 and I REFUSE to buy helpers. That's what they want, is for you to get frustated and buy their crap. I'm stickin' it to the MAN. But yet, I can't just walk away...stupid game.

If you play on FB you probably have some helpers for free... I have used the extra moves and the lolipop hammer all for free on FB!
  • ohkola
    ohkola Posts: 16
    Options
    If you play on FB you probably have some helpers for free... I have used the extra moves and the lolipop hammer all for free on FB!

Hey thanks, highervibes! I will try that!