30 Day Shred

Options
Has anyone tried the 30 day shred? If so how did it work for you and how much weight did you loose? I just purchased the dvd on ebay and I should receive it within the next couple of days. Feel free to share your experiences...Thanks

Replies

• fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    love it - the losing weight came from my diet but the getting tone and shape came from jillian flippin' michaels! compliments on my butt, my thighs, noticing sexy shape to my arms - it's awesome.

level 1 the first 2 days i was swearing and struggling through the whole thing - the 2nd cycle of each exercise i'd toss my hand weights because my arms were shaking so much!! but after 3 or 4 days it started to be do-able and then easy and then, ta da, it's time for level 2 and you start all over again.

congrats on the purchase and good luck!
  • megharber
    megharber Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm on my second week of it and I LOVE it. I started the first week with no weights and then now added weights and still on level 1. i am going to do level 2 next week. I love that its only 21 minutes and i can do it before the family wakes up and i need to get to work. it is a hard work out since pure intense, but so worth it..
    let me know what you think, when you start it.
  • kendra520
    kendra520 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Now I am really excited to start...I been dieting for the past 2 days and I have been doing turbo jam and tae bo and I feel great. I work out 20 min in the morning and 20 min at night and as I progress I am going to do alot more than 40 min a day but im just trying to pace myself for now so I dont get discouraged and stop completely. I cant wait to get the dvd because thats exactly what I want to do TONE UP!!. Good luck to u guys as well and keep me posted on your sucess. Thanks for your help.
  • megharber
    megharber Posts: 13
    Options
    I totally agree about starting off slowly. I am the same way, I didn't want to go "balls to the walls" and then get hurt or frustrated. I'm trying to do a new dvd roughly every 30-40 days. i thought that the 30 day shred was a complete 30 days, but I had to take a day off.. i was sore that my ankles were hurting. and i want to listen to my body. but i did some walking and still ate well..
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I love it. I use it once in a while before I go to the gym for my cardio. She also has a new yoga dvd which KICKS BUTT! I tried it free on comcast then ran right out and bought it.