My weight is creeping up!

Options
It's so frustrating! I've been so good about tracking food and working out on days that I don't need to work long shifts... but the scale keeps creeping up.
Maybe I need to do something to get myself out of this metabolic slump. Increase run times or add a new strength routine.. something.

Since new years, my boyfriend and I have been doing body measurements and pictures to help keep us on track and focused. I feel like he is making a lot of improvement and I am just not seeing the same results he is. I want to blame hormone differences and the fact that he has more excess weight to drop than i am.... but still..

Anybody experiencing this?

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    are you drinking enough water?

tracking honestly?

do you know your tdee? eat below that
  • andrea_wants_abs
    Options
    I feel like I am tracking as honestly as I can. As much as a pain it is, when I do have 'cheat' foods I put them in.. :)

And I drink water like it's going out of style. I live in the desert, it's my go to drink, with coffee being a close second.

I'm not sure what tdee is.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    So you don't track on days you work?
  • andrea_wants_abs
    Options
    It's definitely harder for me to post on days I work.
  • maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    wonder if u just eat real clean for little while if u could drop the weight u gained? Just a thought of what u could try like totally take all junk out...