Hi, I'm Vanessa,

Options
I started using this site a little while ago, then fell off the wagon a little, but I'm back! I figured that maybe if i started using the message board, it'd help motivate me and keep me coming back!! I'm looking to lose 63 lbs.. (Wow. Putting that into words makes it feel like SO much... ) I had a baby 7 months ago and i'm hanging on to 13 pounds from that. My excuse so far is that my muscles hurt from my cesarean. But I'm not using that anymore! The only way to heal them is to use them! I look forward to talking with you all. I think it's really great to have a community like this where we're all striving for the same goal!! :tongue:

Replies

• ToTheLove
    Options
    I started using this site a little while ago, then fell off the wagon a little, but I'm back! I figured that maybe if i started using the message board, it'd help motivate me and keep me coming back!! I'm looking to lose 63 lbs.. (Wow. Putting that into words makes it feel like SO much... ) I had a baby 7 months ago and i'm hanging on to 13 pounds from that. My excuse so far is that my muscles hurt from my cesarean. But I'm not using that anymore! The only way to heal them is to use them! I look forward to talking with you all. I think it's really great to have a community like this where we're all striving for the same goal!! :tongue:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Vanessa,
    It is nice to have you here. It is very nice to have so many working toward the same goal in a single place. Enjoy and best of luck.

Eve
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Vanessa,
    Your baby is beautiful.
    C-Section-I had on of those with my daughter. Best delivery ever:flowerforyou:
    Welcome. I wish you luck, and we are all here for you.
    Renee
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Happy you're here Vanessa!

Teammate,
    Fat Dancer
  • sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Vanessa,

Welcome! I'm new too!

I feel you on that baby weight, except my excuse ran out 12 years ago! :happy:

I'm hoping to get moral support here too. I want to lose about 70lbs and just get healthier; come off my BP med.

Good Luck!:drinker:
  • malonajackson
    Options
    Welcome back, Vanessa! I'm new here too, I just started this about 2 days ago... everyone on here has been so GREAT! I use this message board as a way to keep myself motivated as well. They have really great people on here that are full of great advise and ideas!! Good luck!

Moe
  • nathalie
    Options
    Hi Vanessa,
    Welcome! Getting back on track is never easy, especially after a baby. Take it one day at a time and you will do fine!!
    nat:flowerforyou: