Replies

• drugrug
    drugrug Posts: 50
    Options
    Margherita pizza. So good.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I had pan-fried coconut tilapia (coconut oil, pepper on the tilapia pan fry and cover with toasted home grated unsweetened coconut) with pineapple mango salsa and sauteed asparagus.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I made "taco chili". Lean ground beef, can of black beans, can of diced tomatoes, a whole bunch of bell peppers, celery, carrots and onions all cooked together with a bunch of cumin, chili, & smoked paprika. Then I ate it with crunchy corn taco shells and shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.

Love!

sounds like my recipe for burritos.. only no celery or carrots and add turkey, oregano and garlic. then wrap in a tortilla top with salsa and bake until crispy. (although you can probably put the celery and carrots in there) was my dinner last night and my lunch today and probably my lunch the whole week since I made way too many of them! LOL
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    tuna salad and hard boiled eggs. I seem to always be lacking in protein, and tuna and eggs are cheap.
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Home made pizza using pita bread as a base :P
  • stephstg
    stephstg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I cooked a bunch yesterday. Tonight is Thai coconut corn stew, accompanied by cumin lime tofu and brown rice. if I'm still hungry later, I have space for an orange and some veggie sticks.

sounds sooo good!!
  • lowcaloriecupboard
    Options
    Crispy Oven Roasted Chicken Fingers!
    Roasted butternut squash
    Steamed broccoli and green beans!

Here's my recipe for the chicken if anyone is interested! :)

http://ahealthiermeahealthieryou.blogspot.ca/2013/03/crispy-chicken-tenders.html
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    opzahrjycj2b.jpeg
    Margherita pizza!!
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Slow cooked bison, onions, carrots and baby potatoes!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Sardines and mashed avocado on a toasted hi protein bagel (skinny taste recipe) .
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    McDonald's, on the way to the beach. McChicken with no mayo, add onions and pickles, and a small order of fries. Two chocolate wafer cookies afterward (not McD). Not too bad calorically--about 615 calories.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    90g steak, half sweet potato with slow cooked onions and green onions, lots of broccoli, cauliflower and baby carrots - yum!
  • lolastjude
    lolastjude Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sweet chilli salmon & roasted Mediterranean vegetables!!
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,147 Member
    Options
    Eating out so I decide when I read the menu and/or the specials. Anniversary dinner so anything goes!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    ribeye, spinach and ricotta ravioli with alfredo and steamed asparagus.